love in air... ❤💍

It was a beautiful morning with all the hustle bustle all around....

Ladkiyon utho jaldi....
Ye dekho ise iski engagement hai aaj pr maharani uthengi toh...

Sakshi uth ....

Haa mumma bas 2 min...

Pichle adhe ghante se tere 2 min khatam hi nahi ho rahe.... I want you four out of bed in the next three seconds.... She said sternly... And all four were out of bed now ....

Kyu chilla rahi ho meri Rajkumariyo pr... Her dad said coming..... As all four hugged him...

And her mother shook her head...

Chalo jaldi ready ho jao.. Wo makeup artist ayegi ek ghante mein...

And they all went to get ready....

Chiku ro rah and Harry stop it right now... Mahi said sternly... And they all stopped their antics...

Aaj toh mat dato bhai... Vi said

Aaj toh daat khane wali harkate mat karo... He said back glaring all four... And they smiled Shipishly...

Chalo mahi jaldi tayar hoke niche aa pooja shuru karni hai... Jaya di said entering in room and keep clothes on bed....

Tum sab abhi tak ready nahi ho... Dada bula rahe hai.... Tum sabko she said ....

Ohh.. No dat padegi.... Harry said getting up...

Chalo bhai log jaldi tayyar hote hai... Ro said going behind Harry and all four left...

Ab tere liye muhurat nikalvao... Wo rakh niche and get ready mahi papa gussa karenge haa...she said and left...

Mahi and sakshi both got ready.... She was alone in her room... All girls were helping out in work... So she decides to text mahi....

Meanwhile mahi was also sitting in his room... As all boys were just troubling each other....

As phone was in his hand only...

Hiiii.... The message beeps on his phone...
He got so happy seeing her message...

M : Hello...... He replied

S : What are you doing...

M : As always solving there fight...

S : Ohhhh... Wish you luck.... 🤭🤭

M : Really.... 😒

S : Achha baba sorry....

M : Tum ready ho gayi.... He asked

S : Yes.... Almost... Tum....

M : Yup.... Can't wait to see you... 🤗

S :Mee too... 🥰 chalo byy... Mujhe bulaya hai neeche... See you soon.... 😘

M :Yesss.... 😍😍☺☺

So it was finally a engagement time....

Mahi was there already and after that sakshi came....

Mahi was completely lost .....

Mere bhai jara aju baju bhi dekh le kuch din aur phir use hi dekhte rahiyo.... Yuvi teased him

As mahi looked at his left the Junior were passing him teasing smirk...
And from right his bhabhis laughing as all his brother were glaring at him....

As he smiles Shipishly... And looked down again...

As sakshi reached near stage.... Mahi went and forward his hand to her....
Which she held smiling ... As blush crept on her face...