Wasted

reece 🫶 - 9:30 pm
baby, you wake?

reece 🫶 - 9:32 pm
wake up and come over x
read

reece 🫶 - 9:35 pm
oh aight, at least turn off your read receipts 😭
read

lottie 😈 is typing. . .

lottie 😈 - 9:37 pm
leave me alone !! i'm tired of being your booty call, because i deserve better than that so... take care reece 🙏
read

reece 🫶 is typing. . .

reece 🫶 - 9:38 pm
charlotte call me right now.
read
————————————————————

   @.charlottejones posted on instagram !

charlottejones posted on instagram !

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬

Liked by Walshyy07, JackHarlow, & 82,986 OTHERS
————————————————————
reece 🫶 - 10:52 pm
you can delete your post now i seen it 🫠
read

reece 🫶 - 10:53 pm
and why's that american rapper liking your shit? block him
read

lottie 😈 is typing. . .

lottie 😈 - 10:59 pm
yea nah not happening lmao... aNYWAYS i'm out right now, come find me reecey 🤗
read

reece 🫶 - 11:00 pm
challenge accepted babygirl, see you soon.
read
————————————————————
"We should head back to mine." The guy Charlotte had been dancing with all night said to her and she giggled drunkenly, nodding her head slowly, following him out of the club trying her best to walk straight.. "Fuck, how far away is yours?" Charlotte slurred on her words, looking around as she stood next to him. She didn't know how long she'd be able to stay awake for. "About 25 minutes baby."

Suddenly Charlotte was ripped from the stranger's arms and she left out a gasp, holding onto the person tightly. "Hey mate, fuck you doing? She's going home with me." The guy yelled and Reece rolled his eyes. "That's funny, because you'll be going to the hospital with a fucked up face and broken hands if you try to touch her again." He warned firmly as Charlotte cuddled up into his side. "Baby you found me." Charlotte mumbled, giggling happily but went quiet when she noticed he wasn't happy with the guy who would've taken advantage of her. "You were gonna fuck my girl? When she can barely stand up, is that right?"

The other guy shook his head and backed away. "Shit man I didn't know she had a man.. Sorry." He apologised to Reece and then left quickly to avoid getting into a fight with him. "Only took me going to a couple different clubs but I finally got to you.." Reece chuckled softly and held onto Charlotte didn't fall on her face. "I'm sorry... I've been so mean to you." Charlotte pressed her lips to his face and kissed him all over, but Reece stopped her and shook his head. "Bub don't do that, you're too wasted."

Charlotte pouted and hung her head low. "You mad at me..?" Reece just laughed in response as he drove her back to his apartment, he didn't want to leave her all by herself at her own place where she might go out again. "I love you." Charlotte drunkenly confessed to Reece, smiling widely. "And I you." He told her quietly, she'd be too drunk to remember that so he had no worries about it being a conversation in the morning.. As much as he had feelings for her, he was too focused on his career, as well as his daughter. Reece had no time for a serious relationship...

The rest of the drive consisted of Charlotte singing along to the music playing in the car and Reece occasionally looking towards her, his left hand resting on her leg. "I'm really sorry that I was ignoring you, I just got so mad." Charlotte sighed quietly, biting down on her lip. Reece made a left turn and pulled up to the car park of his apartment building. "I'm just thankful you're alright, I'd never forgive myself if something bad happened to you because I wasn't there to protect you.." Reece took the key out of the ignition and helped her out of the car, walking her to the elevator.

When they got into Reece's apartment she immediately took off her heels and walked towards his bedroom, lying down on Reece's bed. Reece let out a chuckle as he followed her, lying down beside her. Charlotte started to kiss over his neck, Reece let out a groan and shook his head at her actions. "You can wait until the morning baby, you're still too drunk." He told her, making her pout but she nodded slowly. "Alright fine then, I'll wait.." Charlotte mumbled and took her clothes off, leaving her in just her underwear. Reece laughed quietly at her pouting and pulled the duvet over them, cuddling her from behind as they closed their eyes. "Night babygirl, have a good sleep, I love you.."