I Love To Hate You [ButThatDoesn'tMeanILoveYou] Update

Hi everyone! I meant to write this here earlier and accidentally put it on my profile instead, so sorry for the double announcement. Anyway I have exciting news (maybe exciting, depending on reactions) that I'm considering going back to this story. But here's the thing: it would not be a Draco Malfoy fanfic anymore. I'm still unwilling to go through the tremendous effort of reworking my entire story on here for the reasons I listed when I took it down. But I really do miss this story and writing its characters, and I'd be willing to rework it entirely as an original work to officially publish.Obviously it can't be Draco if I do that, so my thought is to keep the plot and characters largely the same but remove it from Hogwarts and make Harley's love interest be an original character, but the dynamic would be the exact same as it was between her and Draco. It would be the same bully, enemies to lovers, forced proximity romance that I Love To Hate You [ButThatDoesn'tMeanILoveYou] was but in a non-magical boarding school. I'd rework new circumstances for most existing parts (he still has to show her around the school, he's still a dick to literally everyone, he comes from a powerful/dangerous family, there's still a jealous non-pansy ex girlfriend, he has to oversee her detentions at some point, harley still joins the sports team, the broken arm/kissing in rain scene still happens the same, etc) to keep it the same story you guys know and love but without the harry potter context. I do have some super fun parallels in mind to make it happen!
This is the only way I'd be wiling to essentially bring this story back. I still get messages asking if I'll make the Draco story available again. I won't, BUT if there's enough interest and response to this offer then I'll get to work on what I've offered above. Let me know your thoughts! :) comments or direct messages are both fine, I'm mostly just seeing if there's enough (or any) interest to know if I should move forward with the idea.