Chapter 2

I check the message, in case there's anything else written. It's not like that, and that seems quite strange to me. I walk back to the room, closing the door behind me, sitting back in the chair, looking at the camera.

I'm very sorry but... I'm afraid I have to leave the video for another day. I hope you can understand it.

I get up to , in this way, go to turn  it off, putting it away, as well as the chair. Still with the envelope and message in my hand, I decide to go for a walk, thinking about what just happened. I then put on the beige sweatshirt, black pants and white tennis shoes, leaving the envelope in one of the pockets of the sweatshirt, heading to the exit door, leaving the house behind.

I walk through the streets, without following a specific direction, while I listen to the noise of cars, the footsteps of the people. I continue like this for a long time, until I reach the park. I really like this place, is quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and there is no more beautiful sound than the singing of birds on the branches of the trees or even the way they fly. There is no better place, full of plants, cobblestone paths, animals and more. I head towards the playground, sitting on one of the swings, simply letting its continuous swing move me.

The time keeps passing, nothing happens. Nothing except my swinging, until one boy, possibly around my age range, blonde hair, approaches me and, looking at me for a moment, he says, strangely, pulling off a red envelope.

You too....?