Trailer

???: Dear sister?

???(2): Yes?

???: You seem to be strangely silent, is there something that is possibly bothering you?

???(2): Well, to put it simply...

Venus: I'm boreeeeeeeeeed!

Aeon: You already know that we do not have many options for entertainment when we are trapped here.

Venus: I know! But you've been playing with the same world for a long time. Can't you stop with the repetitiveness?!

Aeon: But sister... we have watched different worlds before.

Venus: The one with humanized parasites and weapons, as well as that comedic gremling? Do you remember how long ago that was?!

Aeon: I suppose you make a good point... Shall you look for something to entertain us, then?

Venus: Sigh Well, what kind of sister would I be if I didn't?

Venus sat up from her spot next to Aeon to go into the many piles of games and merchandise on the floor.

Many minutes passed, with Venus trying to find something that seemed interesting enough to take while her sister patiently waits, throwing aside anything that did not interest her.

Venus: No. No. Negative. Bad story. Bad gameplay. Definitely not because of "that one mission".

Aeon watched as Venus kept throwing aside any of the cartridges that were not chosen, some even going towards her as she quickly moved aside to dodge.

Talk about being picky.

Aeon: Perhaps we can play a card game? I can go and prepare an UNO deck-

Venus: Hold that thought, I found something!

Aeon: Hm?

Venus stopped rumagging through their posessions and held a cartridge over her head.

Venus: Tan-Tan-Tan-TAN! Behold, our new form of distraction!

The cartridge that Venus was holding didn't seem all that special. A plain grey color with a few letters written with a yellow marker.

Aeon: "B.O.R."? Was this here before?

Venus: Nope! Even more of a reason to try it, right?

Aeon: Alright then, let us begin.

Venus: With pleasure!

Venus started walking over to the TV sitting infront of them.

[CUE MUSIC]

Venus knelt down infront of the TV, reaching for the console next to it, replacing the old cartridge with the new one, while also booting up the console.

Aterwards, she went to sit down next to Aeon, who already had her controller ready.

Aeon: Do my ears deceive me, or do I hear music?

Venus: Meh, probably the wind. Now focus on the screen.

The TV screen went dark, the console making noise as the game started to boot up. And after a bit of waiting, the screen lit up in white.

Venus: Finally! Let's start!

𖤍𖤍𖤍
____________________________________

🇸 🇰 🇺 🇱 🇱 🇬 🇮 🇷 🇱 🇸 :

𝕭𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖞

Made by an idiot who got a little TOO much into the story!

A what-if of everyone's favorite OP hybryd!

Inspiration from KilliosKorosu's story: Strings Of Fate.(No this is NOT a Y/N story.)

Do you like ANGST?

We have some RIGHT HERE!

Do you like thinking about how some characters would interact with each other outside of one-liners when a match starts?

DON'T WORRY, THEY WILL!

DO YOU LIKE DANGANRONPA- oh wait that doesn't have anything to do with this... maybe.

DO YOU WANT ME TO SHUT UP ALREADY AND TELL YOU WHEN THIS WILL COME OUT BECAUSE THE MUSIC EITHER ENDED OR YOU HAD TO LOOP IT, SO IT DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME ENERGY ANYMORE?!

IT WILL BE...

🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁
🥁 🥁

...Soon, if the people on comments are actually interested in what this might be about.

Now, can I have my money?

No.

Okay.