Chapter 5 - Puppy power fades

Whopper and Adam split up, Adam went to follow Cooler and the pound puppies. While Whopper went to the pound, guarding the other piece of the bone of scone. Whopper made it to the pound and found Collete. "They're after me." Whopper tries to warn her about the two henchmen that are coming after Whopper. "Who is?" Colette asks him, wondering who would be after the little pup like him.

Right when Whopper was about to say the doors burst open to reveal the very two bad guys that Whopper encountered. "They are." Whopper replied in a frightened voice. Lumpy sped his motorcycle to try and catch the little pup.

Whopper moves out of the way by jumping. Once he landed on the ground, he got knocked out from the impact on the ground and hit his head. The piece of the relic slipped from his grasp, going up in the air, and landed right into Collete's basket.

Where her puppies are, just watching things unfold. They also noticed the piece of the bone of scone, but mistaken it to be a regular bone. Bones saw where the piece went as Lumpy wonders where it went. "Now where did that bone go?" Lumpy wondered, searching around the pound.

"It's in the basket." Bones pointed out. "I'll get it." Lumpy said as he's about to find the bone.

Only for Collete to stand guard against him, protecting her puppies

Only for Collete to stand guard against him, protecting her puppies. Lumpy does not wanna chance with this dog. "Oops. Uh bones, you get it." Lumpy flees while running and yelping from momma dog who is giving chase. While Bones goes to the basket and starts searching.

"Outta the way there come on, outta the way." Bones shoves some pups gently and he eventually finds the other piece. Colette notices this and makes a turn towards Bones. "Got it." Bones said with overconfidence. Then he felt a sharp pain on his bottom. Colette got a strong grip on Bones with her fangs.

Bones walks a little limb as he tries to ignore the pain he's feeling. "Well, did ya get it?" Lumpy wonders if Bones managed to get it. "Doh, I got it alright?" Bones turns around to show him the worst position he's in. "Now I would appreciate it if you get it, off of me." Bones whined for Lumpy to get Collete off. Lumpy sees the problem.

So he started to vacuum Collete. Whopper gains his consciousness and he sees she's about to be captured into a sealed bag. "Colette!" Whopper called her. "Oh, that thing got teeth like needles." Bones said while waiting for lumpy to get the dog off of his bottom. "Fits right in with your pinhead." Lumpy made an insult.

Whopper goes into an attack phase and makes his move on the big guy. Lumpy right away sees Whopper pouncing. "Huh?" Lumpy points the vacuum at Whopper. "So you wanna play too huh?" Lumpy taunts, and he succeeds in getting Whopper.

"It's in the bag bones." Lumpy pointed the vacuum back to Colette and got her in the sealed bag. "Now we got a doggy bag." Lumpy laughs. "My pants, the dog's teeth, ripped a new one." Bones said as the fabric from the bottom of his pants dropped. "Eh we'll get you another pair once we head back to our boss's place." Lumpy said with no sympathy.

Whopper and Colette see the predicament there. And are unable to make their escape. "Don't be scared Colette, we'll get out of here. Somehow." Whopper said, feeling unsure on how to plan an escape.