Unexpected Encounters

Start from the beginning

A small faint blush appeared on the two faces as Trollex was lost for words. For once in his life, he had never met someone who not only saved his life but beheld such beauty. "Trollex! Trollex!" Beatdrop's voice suddenly snapped the Techno King out of his trance as he turned around and saw his best friend rushing towards him. "Trollex!! Are You Okay?!" Beatdrop exclaimed in complete worry and Trollex quickly reassured him that he was alright. Then he looks back at the creature only to see her leaving, making Trollex's green eyes widened and swam towards her as he called out "HEY, WAIT! COME BACK! WAIT!!" and he tried to catch up to the creature, but she was too fast and he watched helplessly as the creature disappeared through the dark ocean.

Trollex wanted to thank her for saving his life and to also ask her for help; that's when an idea suddenly came into his head. "Beatdrop, we need to follow her!" Trollex said with a determined look. "Wait, what?!" Beatdrop looks at his friend with a confused look. "We need to ask her for help and warn the other leaders about Barb's upcoming world tour! Come on!" Trollex explained before he started swimming after the mysterious creature with Beatdrop following right behind him.

Back with Ruby

Ruby was swimming as fast as she could while heading back to Pop village and soon when she realized the area looked familiar to her, Ruby quickly swam up and popped her head out of the water.

She then placed her hand on her chest as she felt her heart beating fast than normal. 'W-W-What's happening to me?! This has never happened to me before!! All I did was stare Trollex's face... H-His beautiful g-green eyes... A-And his h-handsome fa-!' Ruby suddenly snapped out of her thoughts as she felt her face warming up and then quickly smacked both of her cheeks from embarrassment.

 A-And his h-handsome fa-!' Ruby suddenly snapped out of her thoughts as she felt her face warming up and then quickly smacked both of her cheeks from embarrassment

"What's wrong with me?!" Ruby said to herself but then she suddenly heard movement. She looked at the forest and saw something moving in the bushes, making her go from embarrassed to serious mode. Thinking it was an enemy, Ruby swam towards land and transformed back into her human form as she was wearing her pajamas while summoning her staff. She slowly and cautiously walked towards the bush with her staff pointing at it as the movement was still going on and then Ruby says while narrowing her eyes "Come out!" and then it went quiet for a moment before something came out from the bush. Ruby blinks in surprise as it revealed to be a baby red panda as it stares at her while Ruby stares back.