mater and the ghost light

This might be short

It was night time at Radiator springs as Red was watering his flowers at the Stanley statue. Red went to spray the last flower only for it to move somehow the flower kept moving which Red watched still shocked Mater who was hiding behind the courthouse was using his tow cable to pull the flower. Mater was laughing at hid prank. Next at lugi casa Della tires. Guido had finished making the Roman coliseum out of tires Lugi comes to see how it was going Mater then comes out of the coliseum scaring Guido and Lugi bad enough to were they faint. Sally is in the cozy cone motel a cone outside the window moves. Sally then looks outside as Mater pops up using two cones to make it look like he had fangs Sally backs up in fear Mater laughs. Mater is now sneaking up on lizzy who is fast sleep Mater continues to trying to scare her but to no avail.

At flow's v8 Cafe
Everyone was at Flows enjoying a drink Mack And Gale where spilting a quart of oil. Y/n along with Mia And Tia were each enjoying a thing of oil. Mia and tia had been repainted to match Y/n in his new dinoco blue. Y/n had a radiator springs paint job similar to lighting but his was more black with his signature symbol.

(No on the road or IGNTA)

Ramone: I'll have the daily special when you get a chance

The atmosphere was clam and relaxed which is how it can normally be at Radiator springs. Lighting and Sally were looking at the stars.

Lighting: gosh sure is a nice night.

A can falls as Sally laughs.

Sally: it sure is a nice night.

Sally shows Lighting the pile of cans that resemble our fimilar tow truck. Y/n noticed this as he had been victim to it before he got Mia and Tia attention to watch.

Lighting: I sure hope Mater isn't waiting around to scare me cause I'll freak out.

Mater drops from somewhere scaring Lighting to where he slams into the mile of cars. Everyone has a good laugh even Y/n laughed.

Doc Hudson: if only you moved that fast on the race track.

Mater: oh buddy you look like you just seen the ghost light.

Sheriff:Mater don't mock the ghost light.

The Sheriff enters the service station.
The mood had gone from relaxed to spooky.

Lighting: what is the ghostlight.

The music stopped as some cars backed away.

Sheriff: the ghostlight is a glowing orb of blue translucent light that haunts these very parts.

Mater: don't be to scared buddy it ain't real.

Sheriff: it is real.

Everyone was shocked by the Sheriff sudden change of tone. Y/n chuckles to himself as Mia and Tia each hug one of Y/n's sides. Rather they were pretending to be scared or actually scared Y/n didn't care he liked spending time with his favorite girls.

Sheriff: it all started on a night like tonight. The song dogs were wailin at the moon off the Cadillac Range. While the summer wind blew hot like the breath of Zozobra. A young couple were heading down this very stretch of the mother road when they spotted a unnatural blue glow.

It has been some time since sheriff started telling the story.

Sheriff and all that was left were two out of state license plates. So remember the one that angers the Ghostlight more than anything else is the sound of clanking metal.

Mater's front wheel base were rattling. To slove the problem Mater slammed down only for his back to start so he used his tow cable and brought it down. Only for his motor to start rattling. He stopped it but he is still very scared.

Sheriff: as You head home tonight keep a eye out the Ghostlight could be anywhere.

The Sheriff tone then changed to happy.

Sheriff: well goodnight.

Everyone says goodnight and hurry home. Lighting goes to his cozy cone Y/n went to his trailer which had been improved to hold three as Mia and Tia followed Y/n inside once the girls were in the ramp to his trailer closed up. Soon Mater was left all alone Mater made his way home but once he entered his home he was scared his one light fell out and broke because of how scared he was he closed his door only for it to fall. He then saw a yellow light as he backed up.

Mater: Ghostlight I respect thee return from where thee came.

A Lighting bug just looked at Mater with a WTF face before turning.

Mater: it's just a Lighting bug Ghostlight ain't yellow any how Sheriff said the Ghostlight was blue.

The moment he finished that sentence a blue glow appeared behind he Mater used his rear view mirror to see the blue glow.

Mater: the ghostlight ahh.

Mater shoots out of his home and down the road screaming. Lighting Guido and Y/n come out of hiding put their tires on Guido forks like a fist bump at their trick. As Mater drives on willy brute and Drifts perfectly he then drives pass some tractors and startles them he even drives pass Frank's and startles him. Mater after how knows how long eventually runs out of steam and is dragging.

Mater: the ghostlight gonna strip my parts and sell them on the computer auction web site.

Mater looks again and sees its Been a latern.

Mater: wait a minute.

Everyone is laughing at him.

Lighting/Y/n: gotcha

Mater: shoot, I knowed this was a joke the whole time.

Sheriff: you see son the only to be scared of out here is your imagination.

Doc Hudson: yup that and of course, the Screamin Banshee. Well goodnight

Every raced back to town leaving Mater In the dark.