six, lost & found

Start from the beginning

The moment you opened your eyes, everything annoyed you. The stupid perfect rays of sun going in your face and waking you up like you are in a movie.

Or the weird hotness of Nanno's body on yours. Why was it so hot anyway? Why was she even on you in the first place?

You slowly moved Nanno from you, sitting up. Your feet slowly hit the floor. A slight thump was just enough to wake Nanno up from her sleep.

Don't get it wrong, Nanno was awake the whole time. Just snuggling into you, until you just moved her away. Now she felt anger flow through her veins, darkening up her blood even more.

Why did you remove her? Do you have someone else maybe? Do you not love her anymore?

Her expression was quick to turn blank. She turned over, staring at your form.  She'll make you love her again. Even if killing you was what it took. You'll see that you can't live without me. Slowly but surely Nanno wrapped her arms around you, squeezing you uncontrollably tight.

"Why'd you move?" Sweetly, she kissed slightly at your neck. She rested her cheek against your neck/shoulder. As if you didn't feel hot enough already, now she's here.

"I was hot." You shrugged, your short answer didn't please her. But she sensed that you felt annoyed, so she moved away. Nanno wasn't stupid, she knew it was just one of those days when you wake up in a horrible mood. Still it didn't give you the right to push her away. Without her you'd be dead, right now. Dead.

You felt a heavy weight on your shoulder, arms wrapped around you again. This time though, they didn't squeeze you as tight as before. "Are you okay, baby?" Maybe a talkative approach could work. Nanno thought to herself.

"No." You sighed, moving your head to look towards her. "I feel horrible." Your posture was stiff as if you didn't know that you could just melt into Nanno.

After a few seconds of silence you relaxed into her hold, letting all of your worries slip away. "It's okay, baby. I'll always be there for you." Nanno smiled, her gaze changed into something weird as she pecked your lips. Butterflies erupted into your stomach.

"Nanno, what are we?" You turned your head, breaking the kiss. The question lingered in the air for a short moment. "Lovers, what else?" Your face visibly relaxed. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, you just never asked me to be your girlfriend." You shrugged, feeling her grip tighten, "Why? Did you do something with someone else?" The tightness around your neck bothered you, but the question was just as eerie as her voice.

"No, of course not. Nanno, you're hurting me." Sensing your pain, Nanno let go of you. She smiled again. "Will you be my girlfriend, then?"

Seeming to forget what happened the moment earlier, you nodded with a smile. "I would love to." Nanno cupped your face in her hands, moving closer and closer.

Just as she was centimetres away from your lips, you felt her eyes bore into yours. "What's with the face?" You confusedly asked, your question was left unanswered as a pair of lips met yours. The question was long forgotten.

Once Nanno pulled away, her gaze softened as she looked into your eyes. "Let's get ready." She declared, moving away from your form.

You craved her touch, disappointed that she moved away. Just as she expected.

She kissed the slight pout on your lips and got up. Nanno stretched and you got up on your feet.

While she raised her arms over her head, you wrapped your own around her waist.

"Come on, Y/N. We'll be late." She never called you Y/N. Did I do something wrong?

 Did I do something wrong?