Act 1

A long time ago..in a Galaxy far far away was a planet called Earth. This world contained many humans and creatures but one such creatures that were considered one of the most intelligent were the Apes. Because of this intelligence, they were the perfect test subjects for experimentations run by humans whether it was weapons, travel, or medication. One such occasion was at the Gensys facility where scientists were testing on a solution to Alzheimer's with one such chimp that showed lots of promise with it's newfound increased intelligence. Before it could be showcased it went on a rampage only to be shot down for it. The scientists then come to find out that the promising chimp was actually a mother giving birth to a son. Not wanting to put it down like the others, one scientist, by the name of Mary, took the baby chimp home with her for now till she found it a proper home. The following day she attempted to feed the baby only to witness it feed itself showing that, like it's mother, it has increased intelligence. From that point onward Mary fully decided to keep the baby and even gave it a name. "Caesar," said Mary with a smile.

3 years later

Caesar has now grown a little exiting the bathroom before entering the kitchen.

"Caesar has been nothing more than remarkable these past few years. Right away he had shown displays of heightened intelligence."

Caesar is seen swinging on a kitchen set reaching for the cookies jar. He opens the lid and grabs a cookie before swinging back to close the lid. Caesar jumps over to his stairs going up to his room.

"By eighteen months Caesar was signing up to twenty four words."

Caesar is in his room swinging off the beams approaching his bedroom window.

"By age two Caesar was completing puzzles and models designed for children eight years and up."

Caesar approaches his window looking down at two children, a sister and a brother, playing together...something the young chimp wished he had.

"By age three, Caesar kept showing more cognitive skills that of a human counterpart."

Mary is showing Caesar certain signs specifically the one for the word, "home".

"He completed the Lucas tower in fifteen moves...the perfect score. I maintain my hypothesis that A: the green in his eyes of the ALZ112 have passed genetically from mother to son and B: that in the absence of damage cells that need replacing the drug in his system has radically approved healthy brain function. It's truly remarkable how quickly he has learned of not just logical..."

Mary froze for a moment on her recording of Caesar's process for what she is about to say was deeply personal.

"But also showing empathy and compassion towards others as well. There was a time my ex was beating me and..."

Mary froze again this time with tears streaming down her face from the memory jogging her mind.

"Caesar was there for me showing signs of compassion...and protectiveness."

We see a flashback of when Mary's ex throws Mary to the ground yelling at her. Mary looks up with blood dripping down her lips and a black eye. Caesar witnesses this and immediately, with a howl, jumps down on the man beating him down until Mary stops him. Mary then calls the police as Caesar approaches her before jumping up into her arms embracing her.