But those powers had appeared in front of Eruhaben once again. Dragon Slayer, otherwise known as Dragon Catcher. One of the powers associated with them was Cale's Dominating Aura. There was also the sword of disasters that the Dragon Slayer Syrem, who was still barely alive in the Roan Kingdom's underground prison, possessed. Finally, there was the white crown in Cale's possession. Cale had two of the three powers, while the final power was pretty much in Cale's grasp as well.

The guests of the Palantír Hall, now coukd understand why TCF!Eruhaben had made that mistake about Cale's identity.

'Is that why?'
This person was from the Dragon Slayer household who had possessed all of these powers in the past. Was that why Cale was feeling this sense of kinship with the White Star?

Grigori's expression twisted as if someone had given her vinegar to drink while claiming it was a glass of water. She did not look at all happy, in fact she still seemed very upset about Cale's whole situation.
"It's all that foolish Death God's fault!" She muttered hatefully under her breath.

"Cale-nim!"
Cale could see Choi Han urgently pull him by the shoulder. Choi Han's expression while evacuating the people who were no longer under Tower Master Bernard's control was-
'Vicious.'

TCF!Choi Han could only lightly clear his throat - embarrassed. TBOAH!Choi Han however was experiencing an entirely different form of emotions and thoughts.
"So... that's how you met him..." TBOAH!Choi Han mumbled without taking his eyes off the Palantír.

It immediately brought Cale back to his senses.
"Is he the White Star?"
Cale slowly took a step to the side after seeing the vicious gaze that Choi Han had on his face that reminded him of when Choi Han had beaten Adin up before answering back.

Since TBOAH!Choi Han was concentrating so attentively on the Palantír, he caught Cale's words quicker than the rest of his friends and allies.
"Hang on..  what does it mean you beat Adin?"
"It... well... it means I literally beat him." TCF!Choi Han confessed, awkwardly scratching his cheek and letting out an innocent, but short laugh. TBOAH!Choi Han's list of questions grew and he massaged his temples to alleviate the throbbing pain that he felt there.

"According to Eruhaben-nim, he is the White Star."
"I see." Choi Han clenched his hand that was holding onto his sword. Cale's expression turned odd watching this.

"Don't blame me Cale-nim, that lunatic was the reason you couldn't get any rest!"
"That's absolutely right!" Cale gasped, re-affirming in his mind that now that the White Star was dead, he really would be able to achieve his Slacker Life with peace of mind. Everyone in the hall held their silence, certian that if their current situation was anything to judge by, Cale still would not be getting his Slacker Life any time soon.

Just who are you?
Of course, the problem was that the final boss continued to speak in Cale's mind. There was something that was an even bigger issue.
'How does he expect me to respond to him?'
Cale started to frown.
'Am I Eruhaben-nim or Raon? Do you think I can speak in people's minds? It's not like I can just randomly shout, 'I am XYZ!' in the middle of the battlefield!'

The people who were taking this record very seriously huffed at the sudden petulant attitude that Cale was showing in his thoughts, as amusing as it was and no matter how much it made them want to laugh and ridicule this idiotic White Radish, they couldn't do it.

To Cale the White Star was a persistent pest that got in the way of him achieving his goal, however to absolutely everyone else, the White Star was an enemy that could slaughter them with merely one gesture of his hand. Reality terrified them because it re-affirmed what they already knew about Cale Henituse and the level of authority he possessed.