Perfect <3

A/N: Fluff/just random cute chapter :3!!
I love them, I need a Lampert to my infected ://

also in this they're teens and Infected isn't sick yet so erm :3

i wrote this a while ago but i need to feed my kids so

i dont think I read over this but i could be mistaken, its jot up to me

——

It was a quiet evening, rain pattering down outside to a quiet, calming rhythm. It was truly peaceful.
The only other sound than soft raindrops came from the two that sat on the soft, white couch of Lamperts home, or, his fathers. But he was out right now. They would discuss silly topics, without meaning, but the Lamp still found himself stumbling over words and getting a warm feeling in his face and stomach when he would look at the boy in front of him. Kasper, his friend of.. what, 9 years now? Was always so good with his words, he spoke almost straight from his heart, something the lamp couldn't do himself, but he admired, and adored about the other.

Most of the time, Lampert would just be silent, listening to the boy ramble, because every time he spoke he found himself tripping over words and getting a dry mouth. He was so awkward and he was trying to find a good time to totally subtly hint that he has a crush on Kasper. But instead he just stressed himself out and made himself anxious and panicky.

It seemed like Kasper had noticed, so per usual, he decided that they would do something he knew the Lamp would enjoy.

"Hey, ya seem tense dude, you okay?" He would smile softly, resting a hand on Lamperts knee, and ever the germaphobe, Lampert moved his knee away.
"yeah, sorry, haha. I'm fine.." he mumbled, suddenly feeling stupid for moving away, it was a reaction he would have with anyone, but he did like the comfort he got from it, even if just for a moment.
The brunette would sigh and rest his hand on his own lap, "Do you wanna do something to calm you down? I know you're stressed, dude, you always wrap your tail around something when you're stressed, and I have fallen victim to that today." He laughed quietly, which was when Lampert suddenly noticed he had wrapped his tail around Kaspers ankle, it wasn't tight or anything, but the boy still flustered and pulled his tail away, then mumbled out a soft apology.

"dont worry, its okay!" the other paused for a moment, before standing up and offering his hand to the lamp.
"...what are you doing?" Lampert asked, hesitant to take the guys hand, but his first thought wasn't the germs, he was more nervous about himself being too nervous and squeezing him, or having sweaty hands, or-
"take my hand," Kasper smiled, urging the Lamp to hold his hand once more, "trust me."
Lampert smiled and sighed in response, taking the boys hand, before being promptly pulled to his feet.

"ah-!"

he felt as Kasper would place his hand on his shoulder, the Lamp fumbled for a second before placing his own on Kaspers waist, their other hands staying connected.
"you okay with being this close?" Kasper would ask, seeking confirmation before anything else.
The lamp nodded almost exactly after he spoke, "yeah, yes. Yes.. this is-.." he thought for a second, before turning away, "nice.."

The other man smiled, before beginning to move slowly to a made up rhythm, holding Lampert close to him as he pretended they were dancing in some sort of ballroom together.
Lampert let out a quiet giggle at the mans sloppy movements, "Kasp' thats.. you're definitely not doing it right." He smiled, letting out a quiet chuckle.
"oh? hows it done then?" Kasper raised a brow, stopping.

The lamp would sigh softly, still smiling, then re-position where their hands lay, "your hand goes more around my shoulder, and my hand would go to around the middle part of your back." He smiled and looked down as he spoke, moving his arm.
He finally took a moment to look back up, just not noticing how close they had gotten, his chest touching Kaspers. But he didn't feel the urge to move away this time.

"sorry, is this too close..?" Kasper would mumble, his cheeks and nose painted a rosy red.
Lampert shook his head, "of course not, this is perfect." He felt Kasper move his arm so that he could hold the crook of Lamperts neck, he could hear his heart racing, and he felt butterflies flutter up in his stomach.

There weren't any words spoken, just a moment of hesitation, as Lampert broke the space between them, their lips meeting with a speed that would make you think they would die if they didn't kiss in that moment.
And it sort of felt like that was true.

Their hands broke apart and Lampert felt himself hugging onto Kasper, whilst the brunette used his now free hand to hold Lamperts face closer to his own, neither wanted to ever break apart, the evening sun setting slowly behind them, the rain perfectly pitter pattering against the windows, it was all truly perfect.
But of course, they do need oxygen. And after a almost a minute, Lampert broke away. He rested the top of his head against Kaspers chest as he caught his breath, feeling the man he clung to let go of his face and hug him close as well.

"hah.. you not stressed anymore?" Kasper spoke, and you could almost hear the smile in his voice as he did, rubbing Lamperts back softly.
"yeah.." Lampert held him tighter, moving his head to look back at him.
He paused for a second before speaking once more, "I'm sorry if that was weird, I-.. I should've asked before I did that, I'm sorry." he looked away, the bulb inside his shade glowing in such a way that it could be compared to a blush, or even, the sunset.
He expected to be yelled at, but instead Kasper just laughed quietly, "dont be sorry, Lampert. I mean, that was kinda how I'd hoped this would end up.." he tried to hide his face with the collar of his shirt, looking away from lampert.

"you-? y-you hoped..?? what? huh? what?" Lampert snapped back to Kasper, bulb still glowing.
"well, yeah," Kasper looked back, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the light, resting his hand on the side of Lamperts face again, "you're beautiful, and you're smart, and funny, and—"

The lamp kissed him once more, cutting him off from his sentence, which caused Kasper to let out a quiet giggle before he kissed him back, stroking his cheek gently with his thumb.

they released just a moment later, "—and you're perfect." He smiled.

——

A/N: uhhnngmm

hi

hiiii
hi
hijmm
m

its 1am and I start a new year of high school tomorrow:/
or today i guess but instead im writinbg skaterlight

god damn it

rate the fit guys!

rate the fit guys!