Pirate AU

Kyoka POV:

Momo Yaoyorozu

One of the most known pirates in the world, she's had countless battles with legendary beasts with all sorts of abilities and disgusting attributes, most people believed she was more like a myth than a real person, I was like those people, I believed she was just a mere legend from a fairy tale, but boy was I wrong, I can sort of recall the first day I met her, you know what? How about I just share that with you...

———————————————————————

Flashback:
It was a stormy day outside and I was trapped inside a small little cabin looking out the window into the huge town I lived in, it was a great sight to behold, the rain against the window and all the lights really set a scene, yet it was ruined by one of the most loudest horns I've ever heard, it went on for a while until it stopped and went again, I got up from where I was sat and walked over to my parents. "Hey Mum, Dad, what is that horn exactly?" My parents looked at me and back at each other making a silent agreement to tell me or not.

"They deliver stuff to us dear, how else do you think we get all the food and materials." My mother said and I believe her. "Then what's with the horn?" My father spoke up instead. "I guess it's just to tell people they've arrived." The words process in my head and it all seems to make sense, yet there was a thought in the back of my mind: 'is that all they really are? Just people on dilevery.' My mind doubts a lot of things, but I told myself that there was definitely something my parents were hiding from me.

So that was the day I would sneak out. I travelled far to get to the place where the horn sounded, and I found myself on a dock in the pouring rain. I could see a light coming from the sea, directly where I heard the horn, I tried to make out what it was yet I was too far away, I was glad that I brought a backpack with me and grabbed out a spare telescope and I put it up against my eye looking out into the horizon, and there it was.

One of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen, the grandest ship in the world, I saw tons of old and small ships owned by people in this town but not nearly one like that, it was somehow shining in the moonlight, it swaying in the sea, my parents said they delivered stuff, yet there was no sign of any sort of crates or barrels on board, it was quite empty, only a few movements from what i presumed were people.

I had to get a closer look so I went further along to the next set of docks where the grand ship was swaying, I walked up to where it was anchored to the dock and looked up at the ship, scanning to see if there were people In sight and luckily for me, it was all clear, and so I crept onto the ship from the board leading onto it, the wood was creaky and I tried to make as less sound as possible, it was certainly a sight to see.

Everything on board was perfectly designed and placed, somehow through all the storms it still managed to maintain such a great atmosphere, I continued to walk around on board, seeing no one around, my hand brushed against the golden patterns on the ship and I dashed over to the wheel, my hand grasping the handles, it felt different to be standing up here. The breeze, the lighting, the scenery, it felt like I was in a movie.

The boards of the boat creaked and I certainly wasn't me, as I was standing near the front of the ship looking out, my head snapped back only to see a woman around my age watching me intently, I blush slightly, embarrassed at my own behaviour and then I ink just take in her appearance, she was wearing what looked like a very posh suit? No that's no suit. More like a really fancy outfit. The jewel near her neck caught my eye, 'wonder where she got that from'

Then I realised something else, the long blade attached at her hip, then it hit me 'thats no delivery woman.. that's a full blown pirate!' I then started to freak out, my parents said this was a delivery ship, not one for pirates, my thoughts stopped when o resided I've just been standing there for ages staring at her, then I do something I didn't even know I had the courage too.