Bedtime 1

Taking it up on himself to make a move, Shad wraps an arm around Breezy's shoulders, pulling him close enough to the point where their breaths mingle in the tense air, the smell of the fireplace filling their nostrils as well as the smell of each others cologne mingling together in the intimate space. Yet a sudden movement on Breezys part causes a small shift in the environment as he slightly shuffles away from his lover before standing up, a small soft smile graces his lips before he grabs Shad's hand and pulls him off the couch with all the strength he could muster. The pair make their way to their shared room, breezy beaming in happiness and calmness as Shad skulks behind with a small loving gaze before he trys to shake it off as to not embarrass himself In front of his partner.

They stumble across the bedroom, each others mouths gasping for the others as if their entire being depended on it. Their hands grab at each other's torsos, itching to undress the other with haste as shirts are unbuttoned and ripped clean, fabric laying on the floor as their rough hands grab and clutch onto the other as if they were going to die without touch. Not even a few seconds later and the pair are in bed, the air filled with lust and need as the sound of the bed creaks. Grunts and moans leaving their lips as Breezy clutches the covers, his hips being bruised by the grip of Shad's calloused hands.