Chapter 15: Sneaking In

Start from the beginning

HARRY: (*whisper) Alright, change of plans! Peter, Miles, and I will lore the guard away. We'll meet you guys outside.

ADRIEN: (whisper) Wait, what are we supposed to do!?

HARRY: (*whisper) Uh... try not to get caught!?

Harry started running through the hallway alongside Peter and Miles making their footsteps very loud so that the guard can focus on them.

Marinette, Adrien, Alya, and Nino took the opportunity to hide behind another nearby wall while the security guard passed them by unnoticed.

Peter, Miles, and Harry tried to close the door behind them but the security guard was able to catch up with them and pulling the door to open.

(Security Guard): Hey! Open the door, now! You kids are a lot in trouble now!

The guard demanded as he furiously pulling the door open. Luckily Peter and Miles' grip on the door handle was strong enough to stop letting the guard in.

PETER: Go and hide, we'll catch up.

Harry wanted to help both Peter and Miles but they were running out of time. Harry followed Peter's instructions and finds a hiding spot hopping they would see each other again later.

While Peter was still holding the door, Miles shot a web to shut the door close but unfortunately it wasn't enough since he's already out of web fluids.

MILES: Uh, oh. I guess I'm running out of luck over here.

Peter and Miles jumped high that they were able to stick to the ceiling while the guard bust open through the door and noticed a strand of webbings on the side.

(Security Guard): Argh... Someone playing tricks, huh? Show yourself!

While the guard walked across the hallway with a flashlight, Peter and Miles remained on the ceiling silently waiting the guard to leave.

PETER: (*whisper) We gotta refill our web shooters and meet up with the others. Marinette said their science lab isn't far from here.

Peter and Miles started crawling through the ceiling and snuck in through the vents without getting attention. They followed the path of the ventilation system and it led them to the science lab.

Peter and Miles dropped down from the ceiling vent and sighed in relief

MILES: (*chuckle) I guess the vents really is a spider's best friend.