prologue

👑✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼👑

👑✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼👑

authors pov

08:03 PM. BERLIN, GERMANY

like a lot of the german royalty, princess (soon to be queen) y/n sophia anneliese l/n the third, had many great names. y/n after her great grandmother. sophia after her mother's sister. anneliese after her father's mother. and she is the third descent of her family with that name. 

she didn't like the fact that someone else had possessed her name before her. why would she? it was her name. no one else's. 

her favourite name is n/n. it's nice and simple. but y/n was anything but simple. she loved her hair done. and if she wore wigs, they would be grand. if she wore her dresses, they would be the height of fashion. she would be the one to set the trends. she was the princess after all. 

she loved eating eintopf, fishes of all types and she especially loves schwarzwalder kirschtorte. it's a type of black forest cake which she would eat all the time when she was younger. she still is young. she is seven and ten. 

but she is about to be the queen. 

she's about to fulfil her destiny. 

and along this journey, of fulfilling destiny, a green haired male with a very powerful quirk makes it a little bit harder for her to stay on her path.