you're mine

Peter from Your Boyfriend Game

Tw❗️
-kidnapping
-hand tie
-toxic obsession
-biting, marks

ENJOY!

Peter and you have been together for almost 3 months. You both love each other but u were sick of the waitress job so u were moving away from Peter and of course he was upset. So upset that... he kidnappes you.

Y/n pov:

As I opened my eyes, I saw my arms were tied together. All I can remember was falling asleep. "Help! Somebody!" I cried out. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and as I tried to stand a dark figure through the shadow appeared. And to my surprise, it was Peter.

I stepped back. "Peter. What am I doing here?" I asked. I was feeling vulnerable as I was wearing a white shirt and my panties. He didn't say anything, instead, he stepped forward towards me. His presence was giving me goosebumps. "S- stop! Stay where you are!". Instead, he gives a devious grin.

"Why so scared honey? I'm doing this for the best of us". He was so close to me that I could feel his breath against my cheeks. "I can fuck you right here if I want to", he lets out a raspy voice.

"If you come any closer I will...". I hesitated.

"Will what?", he asks teasingly as he bends his head almost inches away from kissing. I was breathing hard and I had to do it. As he moved on further, out of nowhere I immediately spit on his face. I was breathing through my mouth so the temperature between us was getting hotter and hotter. I expected him to get pissed but instead, he chuckled and with his long damn tongue he licks the spit away. I was in disbelief and shock. "Next time if you're spitting on me again, Just let me know so that I can open my mouth wide". He smirked and with a sudden move his lips hit mine, the kiss was so hard, I was trying my best to not kiss him back as he was fighting his way inside my mouth I wiggled my head in another direction. But he grabs my neck preventing me from moving my head. He forces my head to look straight at him.

"Let me enjoy you. Can I?", damn he looks hot, without waiting for my reply he smashes his lips on mine again and with his thick long tongue explores my mouth in every way possible.

The pressure of his tongue made me gag

The pressure of his tongue made me gag. His hand around my throat tightens. His other hand roam under my shirt pulling me by my waist which makes me feel his bulge under his pants, it sends a shiver down my spine. He was moaning through the intense kiss, as he broke the kiss the salivary lines dropped from my lips, and I signed.
"Tired already?".

"Why...", I was out of breath, "Why are you doing this Peter".

"Because I love you. I'm obsessed with you", he cups my cheeks and kisses me gently on the lips. "And today onwards, I will show you heaven every time I fuck you, every time I love and every time I care for you". With a smirk, he lays me down on the bed and ties my hand on either side of the bed.

"Peter...".

"Yes, princess".

I don't say anything because this all is making me aroused so much. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle".
As he gets on top of me I let out a sharp breath, he notices and kisses me on the lips slowly going further my neck and leaves several love bites. "This symbolises that you're mine only", he says near my neck and licks my shoulder gently biting the tip and leaving a mark. His hands caressed my thighs, which made me dig my toe on the mattress.

Peter takes the hem of the shirt, "We won't be needing this", and rips my shirt apart. I closed my eyes because of how shy and embarrassed I was feeling. "No need to be shy, I'm your boyfriend after all", he said. "Open your eyes now", I nodded no, and he cupped my breast and pinched my nipple, Open your eyes sweetheart or else I have to go hard", he pinched even further. I immediately opened my eyes only to see how crazy he was about me. "Good girl", he said and gently rubbed his thumb on my swollen nipples, my ears were turning because of how fast my heart was beating.
Peter pinches my nipples again just to see how I react, "ah... stop Peter", I bite my lips unable to hold myself.
He chuckles and takes my nipple in his mouth and starts to suck on it. I moaned a little which made Peter smirk. His other hand tortures my other nipple. "Peter wait...!".

"Why darling we haven't even gone down yet", his other hand slides on my panties. His mouth was keeping on to my nipple. I joined my thighs together to not let Peter's fingers go in further.

He bites the tip of my nipple. "Stop resisting Y/N or this snack isn't leaving my mouth".

"Ahh... wait!".

"Spread your legs now or else...". Biting even harder, a sharp pain went through my body.

"Okay fine!", I spread my legs.

"Good", he grins and licks the tip of the nipple to make it soft. He brings his face to mine. "Now we're gonna have a little fun", he rubs my clit through my panties which made my head push through the pillow. He rubbed even faster, I kept moaning. "Look at me while I'm playing with your wet pussy". I was unable to look at him, it was so embarrassing to even face him, playing with me as if I was his toy but I can't say I was not enjoying it.

"I- I can't". I trembled.

He slaps my clit which sends shock through my body. "Look". Still wasn't able to, slaps multiple times.
I screamed out of pleasure.
"Okay, okay!". I look at him with my pleading eyes.

"You look adorable...", oh my god, he looks so obsessed. "I love it when you make those puppy eyes" he said, taking my panties off, and pushing two fingers inside me. "It makes me even more harder than it already is".

He circles his fingers inside me. I rolled my eyes, he grabbed my cheek. "I said look at me right? Princess?".

"Fuck you, how do you expect me to look at you when you're the one torturing my pussy huh".

He smirked. "I love it when you swear at me". Without warning he moves his finger faster and farther inside me, hitting my G-spot now and then.

"Mmm ahh!", I moaned louder which made Peter smile. Sucking and licking my nipples hard. I was feeling so dizzy and was near to orgasm. He then pulls his fingers out of me and licks his fingers like a hungry dog. He let out a breath. "God you taste delicious. Can't wait to go on further".

Go on further? How much further is he gonna go?!

He smells the wetness of my pussy and without any warning he dugs his thick long tongue my pussy. "Fuck", I groaned. He pushes his tongue back and out making slurping noises. Ugh, this man's tongue was driving me nuts, my head wasn't even working properly.
With all the pleasure he was giving to my pussy, orgasm was on its way. "I'm... about-".

"Cum for me princess, I wanna taste all of you". He groans as he's eating me up.
With a single moan, I cummed all over my face and mouth. He smiles brightly and drinks every drop of cum I produced. "Mmm fucking tasty", literally sucking my pussy at this point.
I was breathing heavily, exhausted. Peter gets up wipes the leftover cum that hit my inner thighs and licks it off his fingers. He goes to the bathroom and brings a wet towel and wipes my swollen pussy gently and proceeds to clean the tip of my nipples. I was all red and sweaty, he untied my hands.

"Just remember if you try to run, I will catch you and play with you hard enough to make you so dizzy that you'll be unable to walk straight, princess".

He wipes the sweat away from my forehead and kisses me gently. Then he sleeps next to me pulling me into a cuddle, grabbing my waist tight and sleeps.

[Honestly i had no idea how to end this shit]