" Bubba are sure we are going on it ." Taehyung asked worriedly .

Jungkook nodded his head rapidly mumbled yes .

Taehyung let out  worried sigh.
" It's take 4 hour to reach  . You will get tried bunny ." Taehyung said caressing jungkook cheeks softly .

" Will not wify , you just sit close to me then I will drive my whole life."
Jungkook replied giving sissy smile .

Taehyung giggling at jungkook's cheesy words and sit behind him .

When a moan pass from his lips  feeling the substance inside him gone more deeper inside him . He literally rolled his eyes clinching on jungkook's shirt .

"You okk wify?" Jungkook asked innocently with small smirking in corner of his lips .

Taehyung whin loudly feeling embracing hiding his face on his back.
Jungkook smiled ear to ear holding taehyung's hand and made it wrap around his waist

Taehyung pecked his cheeks and rest his head on his husband's solder with a shy smile present on his pink lips .

Taehyung closed his eyes when cold wind touched his feather skin , hugging his more tightly feeling worm in cold weather.

~~~

"Eomma -appa

"Eomma -appa." Taehyung called gently knocking the door .

The door brust opened by Mr and Mrs Kim with a bright smile .

The couple's touch their feet taking blessing.Mrs Kim hugged them kissing their forehead lovingly and welcome them .

Mrs Kim places the plates of snakes in tables and sit beside them where they are chit chatting and laughing with Mr Kim jokes

"So tae it's long time ,what you think giving us grandson?" Mrs Kim asked with naughty smile.

"Mom" Taehyung bit his lip with shy smile looking down playing with his fingers.

" Don't warry about that eomma . You will surely get the good news soon." Jungkook said with gently smile .

But just thinking about taehyung pregnancy made him feel something.

" That my son in law." Mrs Kim complement sweetly .

~~~~Time skip

........ Dinner time

"Eat more child , see how thin you both are looking

"Eat more child , see how thin you both are looking." Mr Kim said passing food towards them .

That's when Jungkook's phone buzzed
. He was about to pull out his phone from pocket when he realised something and secretly smirk.

Taehyung chewing the foods  but stoped in middle when the Buzzy movement again start inside him .

He cupped his hot mounds inside table and creases it little while glancing  at jungkook who is eating like he did nothing.

His breath hitched when every passing second vibration increases.

He gulp down the water and started to sweating. He rubbed plam and took a long breath to control himself .

"Tae are you okk? Why are sweating?
Is food is spicy? " Mr Kim asked noticing taehyung behaviour.

" Appa it's j... just I'm feel hot ." Taehyung replied try to act normal which was isn't easy . He bit his lip tightly feel like something giving him high voltage current in his lower part.

" But it's cold tae . I think it's going to rain soon . " Jungkook said .

Taehyung glar at him like wow! What a good acting he is doing .

Taehyung excused himself and hardly went toward washroom.

"  i should check him ." Jungkook said . They nodded their head worriedly as jungkook follows him .

~~~

Taehyung breathing heavy while lying in bed . He rubbed his both thighs together.

His body detched with sweat . He want to throw the vibrating  substance  inside him at the same time he feel so good .

The moan remove saree from his upper body moaning his husband name .

That's when he head door opening sound and he knows who's that person is ..............

" Wify enjoy without me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big sorry for late update 👉👈😗.

Finally my exam end and i started write but I didn't expected that the new season of my study will gonna start soon .

But now I will try to update atlast one in week .

Thanks for reading 😊.

Please vote , share , follow and

Comment 👇✨

Byy byy see you soon