01 ❋• 】❝ Prologue ❞

THIRD PERSON POV :

Y/n sobbed softly at the corner of the room, holding her hands to her ears as she stares at the body Infront of her, you see.. she doesn't intend to kill or murder people, she was forced, or else her dad would be threatened to die. He was the only one that was in her life that actually cared for her, because ever since she was born, bullying would come in her way, even her siblings and mom would so that. But it all came down when they died of a tragic car crash, she was put into adoption, getting adopted by her aunt after a few weeks of confirmation. Sadly she died of cancer so y/n was put into the orphanage again, this time finally getting adopted by her new dad. Here's when it all came crashing down, again.

Y/n got a strange phonecall, once she answered it she heard the heavy breathing of a certainly, man. She was scared as he was silent but then a few minutes later he told her. "Y/n y/n.. so gullible and fragile. Listen to me and do me a favor, kill people for me." She was obviously shook but then answered, "Why the hell would I? Bastard!" She yelled and hung up the phone, a few hours later she was called again. It was the man again obviously but this time he said. "Listen here you little BITCH, If you don't FUCKING do it, your dad will die, got it? Little shit." She widened her eyes as she hesitated but agreed.

Days became weeks, weeks became months, and months became years. She was murdering people for years, mean while not getting caught in the process, she obviously regretted for every innocent person she killed, but she didn't want her step-dad to die.. would she?

________________________ 🎗️❋

Y/n ran and ran as she was chased by the policemen/women that were catching up to her, she didn't want to go to jail, she wanted to protect her dad until she was dead. But the sound of a shot made her flinch before she stopped running, holding a hand to her heart, she realized she was shot in the worst part ever. Tears dripped down her face as she caressed the injury tightly, but then.. dropped.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
I hope this wasn't too plain, I have
Alot of stuff to do at college and sorry that
This was quite short, the following chapters
Are awaiting, byee!!
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═

Word count : 423