003- WHAT A TIME

"I haven't been by your side in a minute, but I think about it sometimes

"I haven't been by your side in a minute, but I think about it sometimes. Even though I know it's not so distant."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・

A few weeks have passed since my debut match on Monday Night Raw. Since then, I have made some new friends and I've gotten much closer to the people Bryan introduced me to, especially Roman Reigns, whose real name is Joe, and Seth Rollins, whose real name is Colby. The people around here are a lot nicer than I thought, and I'm starting to feel like I'm fitting in.

Lucky for me, I haven't run into Jon yet, but a small part of me wishes I did. I haven't heard from or seen the guy for over two years, I have no idea what he's been up to and I'm itching to find out.

"What's on your mind girly?" Joe walks up to me and asks.

"Just thinking about my tag match." I lie.

"I hope you aren't nervous, tag matches are the best since you know someone's got your back." He reasons

"I'll take your word for it." I smile at him.

"You should, I ain't one half of the tag team champions for nothing." He jokes, lightly slapping the title sitting around his waist, "You watching our match tonight or are you gonna skip it like you always do?"

I give him an offended look, "I don't purposefully skip your matches, I just always miss them."

Ever since I've started training to become a wrestler, I have dedicated all my time and energy to it which left me with no time to keep up with Raw and Smackdown. I thought once I got to the WWE I could get back into watching it backstage but turns out I don't have a lot of free time to just sit back and watch.

"I'm just playing, don't sweat it kid" He reassures me, "By the way, a couple of us are going out tonight at a club downtown, Natalya wanted me to invite you."

"Of course she did" I chuckle, "Is it that one bar with the pretty lights?"

He nods his head yes, "Count me in." I confirm.

"Great, I'm gonna go join the boys at the gym. I'll see you tonight." He says and walks off.

I sit on my phone in catering waiting for the time to pass since my tag match was the opening match.

"Hey stranger." AJ lee says, sitting in front of me plopping down her divas championship.

Over the past few weeks I've met a lot of new superstars and divas, one of them being AJ. Surprisingly, she came up to me a few days after my debut to let me know she thinks I did an awesome job. We got to talking, and turns out her and I have a lot in common.

I guess creative noticed how well AJ and I got along since they decided to place us in a storyline together as a tag team. Funny enough, her and I are feuding against the Bella's which is a lot of fun since I have great in-ring chemistry with both of them.