Episode 32 Sentimented Sakura

Sakura was playing with baby shinachiku. She took him today in park. Shina played with little shikadai and baby hoshi. "Shina is cute like you and naruto . sakura-san" hinata told to sakura. "Really!" Sakura said while blushing . In evening they all went to their homes. Sakura hold shina in her arms . Shina was giggling in her arms . "Shinachan you are just like your dad and grandpa ." Sakura told . Shina was now playing with his teddy . Sakura cooked dinner for naruto and her . It's 10pm and a women with pink hair was waiting for a blondy haired man . Shina was sleeping peacefully .

" I am late today " naruto shouted . He came home . Sakura came and opened the door when naruto came . Before naruto move she cuddled him . " Naruto-kun why you late today ?" She asked sentimentaly . "Hey sakurachan you was anxious nowadays " naruto said while roughing her cheeks "have you ate dinner ? " Naruto asked . "Nope how should i.... " Sakura answered . Naruto went to dinner table and sakura also went . They both eat dinner .

"Wow sakurachan you design the kitchen like ichiraku ramen shop " naruto said

"Wow sakurachan you design the kitchen like ichiraku ramen shop " naruto said . "Hey it's for only you honey " sakura said . They both blushed looking at each other while eating .

After that naruto went and see his little baby was sleeping peacefully . "Shina i am sorry i don't have much time for you " naruto said to his son while roughing his body . Sakura saw them while smiling . "My world " she said while blushing "hey naruto let him sleep our little naruto need sleep " sakura said . Naruto and Sakura said and laugh .

End of Episode .