Chap TwentyEight

3rd person

It took days for the injuries that Jake sustained to heal, days instead of weeks to months like a normal human.

Thank God he's a wolf.

The, hopefully, last three of his mates introduced themselves.

Reese Diggory, the twin sister of Reed Diggory a guard and husband to a Blanche witch on a small island, which is mostly cut off from the rest of the world and stuck in the middle ages.

Reese sustained only a minor concussion and a sprained ankle.

Elwyn Venturius, the twin sister of Elias from a further advanced society in the hidden plains of America.

She had gotten a few cuts and bruises with a couple of cracked ribs.

Then there's Corianne Calore, the twin sister of King Tiberius Calore VII of Norta, another more advanced society, hidden in Pacific ocean.

She was hurt the most, having sustained broken bones and an almost collapsed lung.

Jake still felt bad about brining them home, because of his other mates, but they were very understanding, as always.

Never holding it against him for having multiple mates.

But everything goes quiet with Trags, and with that silence comes uneasiness.

While the uneasiness though, came a little bit of peace that was particularly with the mates.

It lasts weeks.

This uneasy peace, lasts for weeks.

But...

Doesn't last.

Three months, that's how long the peace lasted.

Both sides preparing for battle, for war.

And it all started with the alarms...

*:..。o○*+:。.。 。.。:+*○o。..:*

Alrighty, so I had this amazing thing planned for the cast and getting all of the mates in there.
But, I cant fuckin find it.
I've looked everywhere it could possibly be, in my gallery app, the Google photos app, the app I made it in, the trash for all of the apps it should be in.
And it's gone.
I don't know where it is, or how it just disappeared, but I'm not gonna remake.
You know why?
Because I've been looking for it since Friday of last week, when I finished it and saved it.
And it just continues to come up blank and it's pissing me off and I might remake it, far in the future, but i don't think so.
If it's become this much of a hassle to find it, it's a no.
Like to all the apps I've looked through, for the photos app, I've looked through every account I have.
And it's just gone, no where to be found.

On a different note there is only two chapters left after this one.
A chapter then the sort of epilogue.