Chap TwentySeven

3rd person

It was safe to say that the mission had gone entirely wrong.

Less than 24 hours ago everything was fine.

Then as soon as they crosed the border everything went wrong.

There were multiple attacks from all sides, then for what felt like the hundredth time.

Jake met eyes with three women and his world stopped again, but this time.

There were dire consequences.

He was hurt, again.

The three women went to him and tried to help heal him, but one was hurt by the Trags and couldn't help much.

Then on top of all that, the Trags surrounded the four and pushed Jake's men out of the path of them.

With great regret, the men with Jake fell back, but a few miles while the Trags also set up a camp.

It was mere hours later that men were able to sneak into the Trags camp and rescue them, but in order not to be discovered they could only go one at a time.

So the injured new mate went first.

No casualties or sightings, the wolf who made the trip went back for another person.

It was another woman that went back, but one less injured and had more minor things than major like the first.

Safely leading her to the Camp of the Antediluvians, the wolf goes back again for the last mate.

He is just barely able to make it to the tent with out being spotted or raising alarms.

He gets the last mate, who probably suffered a minor concussion and that's all.

And just as they reach the woods and are out of view of any passerby, an alarm sounds and the Trags rush around camp.

Providing perfect conversations for the two escaping the camp.

Then finally the wolf goes to get Jake.

He gets to the edge of the forest near the tent and sees the current chaos happening.

He goes into the tent and helps Jake stand.

The two make a break to the forest and just barely are able to get to the ground before some started come over and see them.

Finally, after what felt like days they make out to the Antediluvian encampment.

They settle Jake in and his 3 new mates, before helping them with their wounds.

*:..。o○*+:。.。 。.。:+*○o。..:*

See you in the next chapter.
I'm flickin tired.