Chapter 6 - Bandages of Love

Start from the beginning

"Talk." a familiar deep voice spoke from behind me. I turn around to face the door and I see Catnap's silhouette looking down at me. I was a little scared at first but I jumped into him and gave him a hug. "Catnap! I was so worried about you!" I said with tears, surprisingly Catnap hugged me back. I felt his warmth and embrace, it felt so nice. "I thought you didn't like hugs?" I said while making fun of him, "I don't... but for you I'll make an exception." Catnap replied. 'Wait did he really say that?' I felt my face heat up and turn red. "These are for you." Catnap said while holding out a bouquet of flowers. Catnap looked away in embarrassment as he too was turning red. "T-Thank you!" I said as I grabbed the bouquet. The flowers were all lavender and sunflowers, it was very pretty and smelled amazing. 

"Wait. How are you able to talk?" I ask confused, "I... uhm, don't know?" Catnap said nervously. "Haha that's ok at least you are able to talk now! And your voice is very pleasing to listen to." I spoke without thinking. "W-What?" Catnap said while blushing, I turned red after realizing what I said. "Well Catnap since you are here, are you finally going to accept treatment for your wounds?" Bubba said while throwing away some trash, Catnap looked at me then looked at Bubba. "Fine." Catnap sighed. 'I'm glad that he is finally going to get treated, he's so stubborn sometimes!'

Time Skip

(Catnap and Dogday were both treated and stayed in the hospital for about a week before being released. There wounds have healed up but there is still a scar on Catnap's body. They are both at their houses and it is the weekend. Time 8:54 AM)

This next part will be the texts between Dogday and Catnap.

Dogday: good morning Catnap! :D

Catnap: Morning.

Dogday: really? back to this? Come on catnap be a little more excited it's the weekend!

Catnap: Yay.

Catnap: Is that good enough?

Dogday: at least it's something. Anyways do you have any plans this weekend? 

Catnap: Sleep.

Dogday: Oh come on you do that everyday

Catnap: That's how sleeping works.

Dogday: oh come on stop being so lazy why dont we go to the mall?

Catnap: But sleep...

Dogday: u sleep too much! come on you need to get out more

Catnap: I don't know about this. 

Dogday: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Dogday then proceeded to spam "please" and Catnap contemplated blocking her.)

Catnap: Fine.

Dogday: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Dogday: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ILL SEE U AT 6

 Catnap: I'll pick you up.

Dogday:  okkkkk it's a date then

(Catnap was too nervous to text back)

POV ☽Catnap☾

Yawnnnnnn... 'I just woke up from my nap, jesus. What time is it?' I grab my phone and look at the time, 5:34 PM. 'I guess I could start getting ready...' I yawn and a little bit of tears fill my eyes, I stretch before getting out of bed. I decided to wear some black baggy jeans and a grey long sleeve shirt. I then started my car and went over to Dogday's house. 'Hmmm... 1042... 1043... 1044! Found it! I guess I'll knock on the door?' I walk up the steps and look at the door nervously. My hand starts shaking, 'Why am I so nervous? She was just joking about this being a date so there is no reason to be scared... right?'