Back at Meeple

When MePhone4 woke up, he rushed to check on his sis. He quickly got out of bed and walked to    his charger, but she wasn't there. MePhone4 started to search the room, no sign. "4 Pro?" No answer. Maybe she went out for a walk? MePhone thought. He went outside to search for his sis, not noticing the giant hole in his ceiling.

Darkness again, the white Meeple logo appeared in the center of the screen. MePhone4 Pro woke up to see that she was in a facility. She looked around and realized, Meeple HQ, where she was built. Her vision was fuzzy, but after a few minutes it became clear. 4 Pro rubbed her eyes and saw a silhouette of an ear of corn. Then a familiar voice was emitted from it, "Welcome back to Meeple, MePhone4 Pro, as you may remember, I am Steve Cobs."

MePhone4 Pro scooted closer to the wall, she remembered how Cobs treated her and her brother. Bad memories flashed in her mind as she held her hands to her face. Tears started rolling down her screen. She lifted her head to see Cobs looming closer to her. He reached out and pressed her sleep mode button, making her limbs feel weak and her screen turn to black. The last thing that 4 Pro heard was Cobs saying, "Time for a fresh start at Meeple."

MePhone4 ran outside, whipping his head around in search of his sister. OJ followed him out, and came to him. "Everything alright, the other MePhone isn't with you." "I woke up and she wasn't there!" OJ nodded slowly, "I saw a hole in your ceiling, there was a shard of metal on the floor under it."

The cup of orange juice and the phone went back upstairs to MePhone4's room to investigate the hole. OJ picked up the shard of metal and gave it to MePhone, who was staring upward at the massive hole in his ceiling. MePhone4 stared at the shard until he found a symbol printed on the shard.

The Meeple Logo

342 words