Meetup

"Mic, this is no way to treat your host!" Microphone paused and looked at him, "Just come I need to show you my find!" 

They finally made it to the Perilous Forest and found the tree that MePhone4 Pro lied under. "Wha-" MePhone4 paused, he froze in his place as he looked at the unconscious MePhone4 Pro that lied under a branch.

MePhone4 Pro gained consciousness and a large, bright Meeple logo appeared in front of MePhone4 and Microphone's faces. Then, a lavender wallpaper with a confused face appeared on the screen of the phone. "Um, hello?" MePhone4 still looked at MePhone4 Pro, frozen in place.

A black screen with a low battery symbol replaced 4 Pro's face. "Shoot, can you help me, my battery might die." MePhone4 nodded and carried 4 Pro in his arms and brought her to his room in Hotel OJ.

Everyone questioned why their host was carrying another MePhone. They knew that newer versions of the sentient phones had only one directive; to terminate their older sibling. MePhone4 finally walked past OJ, who was sweeping the hall. His only reaction was to stop sweeping and stare, open mouthed, at the sight of the host of Inanimate Insanity holding another MePhone.

In his room, MePhone4 gently placed his 4 Pro on the ground where his charger is, and plugged her in. Her battery had already died, so she was motionless for a few minutes.

236 words :)