🅷🅾🆆 🆃🅸🅼🅴 🅵🅻🅸🅴🆂...

Start from the beginning

Mother Gothel on the other hand, was close to near ending pregnancy and was about to go into labor again. She thought she would get pregnant again but here she was. She had to make a deal and get into magic.

With Y/N though, she had learned to become a mother, a good one, but she wasn't sure how she'll deal with two now. But there was this flower she did discover not too long ago with Y/N one time.

A magical golden flower that turns back your age in time. A song was just needed to make it glow and work.

Gothel: Y/N... make sure to help mommy and your little sibling understand?

Y/N nodded as he held onto his mother's hand as she opened the door. She wished she had only Y/N but plans always go south somehow for her.

{3 years passed}

A small giggle was heard in the living room as Y/N was playing with little sister Cassandra. A girl Gothel wanted but now did she really want her in her life.

Gothel watched from afar seeing her 5 year old son play with her 2 year old daughter. A 3 year age between the two but inseparable to say the least.

She entered the room catching both children's attention.

Gothel: I'll be back. Y/N make sure to look after the house and... her.

Y/N nodded as his mother left to go out and get food and possibly use the magical golden flower for her youth. Taking care of two children put a lot of pressure on her this time and this made Y/N grow quicker than she wanted too.

Mentally he still acted like a child but at the same time he didn't.

Gothel looked at the window seeing Y/N take charge quickly telling Cassandra to sit on the couch.

Gothel: 4 years passed... I wished to stay put for you and me, Y/N...

{Comment if I should make Gothel accidentally abandon Y/N with Cassandra. She left Cassandra when she was 4 years old in the show but let me know if I should or shouldn't.}

𝙳𝚛. 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛:

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤.

{3 years passed}

Facilier was walking out casually in New Orleans with a 4 year old Y/N hand in hand. Over the 3 years that passed, /N would help out whenever he could whenever his father had a client but at the same time he somehow zone out and have a hard time speaking when others would talk to him.

Y/N was looking around hearing Jazz music play around. But there were two people that caught his eye. A young black girl in a green dress with her mother and a young girl with blonde hair with her father in a light pink dress.

The two girls seemed to be inseparable. He wished he wasn't that shy to communicate with others or zone out. Facilier didn't notice the lack of sadness from his son but his shadow definitely caught it. He tugged on the boy's shirt making small shadow puppets making the boy giggle and smile.

Facilier: Okay, Y/N... stay here behind me while I try to get people to make some deals, okay?

Facilier was unsure whether to leave Y/N behind but he knew that Y/N wasn't going to wonder off with anyone. And the people here in New Orleans are rather kind so he trusted that Y/N would be fine on his own for a couple minutes.