🅳🅸🆂🅲🅾🆅🅴🆁🅸🅽🅶 🆂🅾🅼🅴🆃🅷🅸🅽🅶 🅰🅱🅾🆄🆃 🆃🅷🅴🅼

𝙷𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜:

It’s been a couple of months since Hades found the young girl. Over time, he became fond of the girl as he introduced her to both Panic and Pain.

When they saw the girl they were shocked but what they noticed was that she was highly energetic and was easily talked to. Meaning, she would fall for whatever trick they did even if it was just harmless.

This made Hades concerned for the young girl. He made sure that both panic and pain were watching the girl when he was away. They agreed to the task but what they noticed was that the girl would run away and suddenly come back like nothing happened.

Right now they put a leash on the small girl’s waist to a rock so she wouldn’t run away. They did give her toys(somewhat) so she would be entertained.

Panic: Who knew that this girl…a 9-year old girl would be this difficult..

Pain: Yeah…why does she keep running away and come back but still have some much energy…

Both imps were resting as they watched the girl have fun on her own with the things they tried to find in the underworld.

Hades: It’s possibly normal or not…

Both imps jumped at the voice of their master seeing he was standing there with his arms crossed watching the girl.

Hades: Now tell me why she's tied to a rock? Pain, Panic?

Panic: Well you see…uh…she keeps running away and well and….Pain?

Pain: Yeah…but now she's there playing. See?

When Pain pointed to Y/N, they saw she fell asleep on the ground making all three sweatdropped at her.

Pain: Well now she's asleep…

Hades ignored the red colored imp and burned the rope grabbing the girl carrying her bridal style and left.

Hades: You may not be useless after all.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛:

It’s been a good couple of weeks ever since Scar found the young boy and took him in his care. What he noticed after a couple of weeks or days was that he would follow him wherever and whatever he did he would try to copy.

It amused him but also at the same time he couldn’t help getting annoyed that he couldn’t be alone for 5 minutes. But when he does ask he would come along but stay quiet for the reminder of the time.

Scar: He’s finally asleep…annoying brat but yet…

Scar left after seeing the young boy sleep and went to the other side to where he could see the view of Pride Rock. But the moment was soon cut short after hearing small footsteps of the child.

Scar: And moment’s over…What is it boy?

Y/N: You left again…and I thought I could stay with you and rest?....

Letting out a sigh he motioned the boy to come and made him sit next to him while he laid on his side.

Scar: Let me ask you something? Why do you constantly want to go wherever you go or do anything that an older male lion would do?

The boy stayed quiet for a moment before speaking.

Y/N: I just don’t want to be left alone again. After my mother left and as I told you she left for a long time…and meeting you was nice..and I thought that if I do whatever you do that you’ll let me stay even if I don’t leave you alone..