𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖$𝒚

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

          miks rolls her tongue inside of her cheek. "i don't understand you chris," at that moment she thinks it's a better decision to keep her feelings bottled up, but no. she clears her throat, preparing to ramble. "i mean you constantly talk about so many other girls, even to me, you flirt with so many other girls, you're constantly doing things to purposely piss me off."

          chris opens his mouth to speak but he's not given a chance. "-like texting your ex regularly, which can i say is actually really unhealthy, but now everything is a big deal just because i sit next to a guy who isn't you? news flash christopher, we're not in a real relationship, remember? that's what you always say so just quit being a big baby and suck it up. the world doesn't revolve around you."

          chris wants to say something, but he can't. for the first time ever, he's genuinely speechless while trying to search for the perfect reply, but nothing. there's never been a time where he's ever been properly put in his place, so he just sighs. "k," chris breathes out, only managing to say one word.

          mikayla's mouth hangs open. "k?" she repeats, shocked.

          chris pushes his lips into a thin line, nodding his head. he knows that his reply got under mikayla's skin, but he doesn't care at all. to chris, saying one word is enough of a reply. it's not because he doesn't care about her, because he does, a lot. instead, it's because chris knows that every word that just left mikayla's mouth is true, he just doesn't want to admit it.

          "you're hilarious chris. you never fail to make me laugh with how immature you can be st times," miks shakes her head. "if you really wanted to be in this fake relationship with me, you'd show me that you care. in fact, you've never even said why you wanted to do this in the first place," but chris swallows thickly, still remaining silent. "oh? so now you're speechless. normally you can't seem to keep your mouth shut."

          "i just don't want anyone else to have you," chris finally speaks up in a whisper but his eyes are glued to the ground. "that's why."

          mikayla scrunches up her face, completely and utterly confused. "what?"

          chris shakes his head, instantly regretting what he said moments ago. his eyes clamp shut and he runs his hands through his hair. "forget it. you should just leave."

After having such a one sided conversation with chris, mikayla left his bedroom to go and take a shower and change. there's only one spare bedroom, so nate lets mikayla have it and he goes to share a bed with matt. it's late and she can't sleep, especially with chris' words echoing through her mind. her phone pings and she quickly picks it up, hoping that it's chris, but it's not. instead, it's matt.

ₘₑₛₛₐgₑₛ !

( MATT & MIKAYLA ! )
( old man matthew ❤️ & deer kid #2 ! )

old man matthew❤️
i heard everything

deer kid #2
matt it's like 2am

𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 , chris sturniolo ( ✓ )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें