The end is near

Începe de la început

Hearing the dragons, Baelon ran to the window.

"Mother it is father and Aemma!",

"What?". Shaera joined her son at the window to see he was right. She threw the door open and wrapper her arms around Aemma.

"Oh my girl, my darling girl. I was so worried", Shaera carressed Aemma's hair as she kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry mother. Are you angry at me?",

"I am not angry but you frightened me, I thought something awful would happen to you".

Then Alyssa ran outside, Aemma stood up from Shaera's embrace and walked over to her twin. Alyssa looked at her with a fierce look, almost like the face of hatred until it changed. Alyssa pulled her sister into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Lyssa",

"Please don't leave me again, we came into this world together. I can't bare it without you".

Shaera and Daemon watched as their oldest children reunited and went inside. Shaera went to follow when Daemon pulled her back, his hands planted on her hips.

"I have missed you, My flame",

"And I you, dear husband".

"What is wrong?",

"Nothing".

"Do not lie to me, my flame".

Shaera leaned forward and kissed with a great passion before pulling back when they both needed air.

"I know you as well as you know me. You will leave to fulfill what Aemma tried and I may lose you", her voice wavered and that was when he knew something truly was weighing down on her and it wasn't just usual concern.

"I want to be strong for our children but if you die, if you leave me in this world it would break every part of me",

"I told you once before, my flame, nothing could truly keep us apart. Not even death".

"That won't make it any easier. I have survived the cruelty of this world and I know I will not be able to continue in it without you",

"You are strong, you a brave. You will survive this world, my flame. I am willing to die for you as much as I want to live for you".

"Please",

"Please what?".

"Please do not ever leave me Daemon, please".

Daemon felt his heart twitch as he looked at her face. Even when she was crying, he thought she was the most beautiful woman to ever exist. Daemon looked at her like she was a rare and precious gemstone that only the luckiest of people can obtain. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she waited for him to answer her. Daemon kissed her as she had done, with the same aggression but also gentleness.

"My flame, if my fate is decided that I shall die then their is no changing it but you must know that I will try for you",

"Fate is inevitable and yet, it is all that we want to change to benefit ourselves".

"Precisely",

"When do you leave?",

"I had only intended to accompany Aemma back but I will stay longer for you".

"No, I cannot ask you to do that. As much as I want you to stay, I will not restrict your choice",

"I thought you would understand by now, I will do what you desire above all else".

"Daemon-",

"My flame do not say my name like that, tis already difficult for me to control myself around you but when you say my name like that. I am indebted to you".