New BFF 😚

Goal: 45 Votes

Okay, I know I said I'm NEVER EVER WRITING IN HERE AGAIN!
But it's really addicting.
I can't help it, I just need to write down every thing happening in my life right now!
It's like I'm obsessed or something.

Today Zoey and I sat together at lunch, and we had a blast.
All the CCPs were staring at us, but we totally ignored them. I could see Jessica fuming and whispering to Mackenzie, but it didn't matter.

I really like Zoey.
She cool to hang out with and she's pretty too.
She's dark skinned and she has a short black hair.
She's smart too.

Zoey told me about this extracurricular activity thing, and she said she's an LSA.

A Library Shelving Assistant.

I was like, "woww! I love books".
"Who doesn't! Why don't you sign up? We get excused by fifth period everyday to go to the library to shelf books. It'll be so much fun hanging out together. What'd you think? "
" I'd love to!!!" I said giving her jazz hands.
Then we both squealed and hugged each other.
" It's going to be so much fun! " Zoey exclaimed.
" So, how do I sign up? "

She showed me all the paperworks and stuff, and I was officially appointed as an LSA in no time, wheeee!
Our Librarian, Mrs Peach, is super nice.
To welcome me as an LSA, she gave me a box of......

Wait for it.....

HOMEMADE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH WALNUTS!!!!

Doesn't that sound crazy delicious?!

They were so delicious!

During gym, we all played a game of dodge ball. Zoey and I just stood around the corner giggling and gossiping. Whenever a ball headed toward our direction, we'd run for our lives..
Our team lost, so we had to hit the showers. Our teammates seemed pretty mad at us for making them loose :(
I don't blame them one bit!
The school's showers are nastier than a week old soaked oatmeal! Yuck!

When school was over, I asked mom if Zoey could come over later and she said yes.
She was really happy I finally found a friend. Then she took all the credit by claiming the diary she got me helped.

I don't see how though 🤷.

Anyway, when Zoey came over, we did our homeworks together. Then we played charade. Then we did each other's nails. Then we sang our favorite songs.
We really have the same taste in music. As much as I love to read, I also love listening to rap music:)

It's food for my soul!

We talked about our celebrity crushes. Zoey said she loves Justin Timberlake. But I'm more of a Bieber and Lil' Baby 😝.

She appears to be jolly on the outside, but she's going through a lot on the inside. She told me how she has 3 mother figures and how she's trying to balance things.

I can't even imagine having three moms!

Mine is already a headache sometimes, just imagine THREE😮‍💨

It got pretty late, so her driver came to pick her up.

"See you at school tomorrow" She waved at me and got into her Toyota.

I guess we can call ourselves BFFs 😏.

But I don't want to rush things, so I don't seem desperate.