Chapter 1

"Bare, don't forget the rings." Joe reminded over Barry's earpiece as he raced down the streets of Central City in a hurry.

     "Come onnn Joe, you know I wouldn't forget something that important!" Barry chuckled lightly as he ran into his apartment, and up to his room as he quickly began searching everywhere in a hurry.

     "You're at home now, frantically searching for them as we speak, aren't you?" He asked as Barry smiled lightly, holding up 2 wedding wings and quickly pocketing them so they wouldn't get lost.

     "What? No! Come on Joe, have a little faith in me!" Barry chuckled as he raced out the door of his apartment once more. "I'm on my way to you now, be there in-" He started saying until Joe quickly cut him off.

     "Yeah, yeah, a flash, I know. Just hurry up and get here." Joe urged.

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. For the past 8 months I've been readjusting my life after what Darkseid had brought upon the earth, my friends, and my family. To the outside world, I'm a forensic scientist AND The Flash after I publicly revealed my identity to the world. When I started becoming The Flash and beyond then, I was always destined to leave my daughter behind, now comes the day I was destined to disappear, and I have no worries of leaving my sweet Nora behind now or ever in the future. I am.. THE FLASH.

     "Tina, we got that artifact you were looking for. The one everyone thought to be lost back in 2017?" A mercury labs doctor reported to Tina as she followed him down to their research wing of the laboratories.

     "You're sure it's the real deal? Not some cheap knock off?" She asked as the doctor nodded surely.

     "Yes, ma'am. Our team did all sorts of testing on the artifact and came down to the conclusion of it being the real one." He added as she opened a small brief case as a glowing blue light washed over her face as a smile grew as well.

     "Great work, I'll be sure to send the team out their payments, as for you, I'd like you to do certain tests with the-" She started until she was interrupted with a loud gunshot from the next room. "What was that?-" She questioned as both her and the doctor jumped and backed away in terror.

     "Barry!" Iris quietly shouted as he raced into the church out of breath.

     "I know! I'm sorry, I had to get the rings." He spoke as Iris began fixing at his tuxedo's bowtie.

     "Let's just get out there, it's about to start." She spoke as the two of them walked down the wedding aisle with interlocked arms, smiling at the audience on their way down.

     "I remember last time we walked down an aisle like this." Barry spoke as the two of them kept on smiling.

      "Oh, you mean on our wedding day that was invaded by Nazi's? lovely memories." She joked as Barry chuckled softly.

      "Hey, you have to admit, there's been worst moments we've been interrupted." Barry added as Iris nodded lightly.

      "Like how my dad walked in on us kissing that one time and you acted all weird?" She asked eyeing him as Barry began to choke on his words.

      "Ok, moving on.." He spoke as the two of them split up. Iris on the side where the bride would be, and Barry on the side of the groom alongside Joe, Wally, and Singh.

     "You forgot the rings, didn't you?" Joe whispered softly, giving Barry a look as he awkwardly smiled and handed him both rings.

     "Hey, at least I got them both here in time." He spoke as Joe shrugged softly.