𝟢𝟢𝟦,𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

En başından başla

"She's got to help another teacher." Maddie said for her. Makayla nodded, smiling at her twin sister. When everyone turned away from Makayla, she mouthed 'thank you' to which Maddie nodded with a large smile. Makayla walked into studio C, seeing Anne waiting for her.

"Hey, M." Anne said to her student.

"Hi, Miss Anne." Makayla smiled.

"Okay. Today, we're going to do all sorts. Just to run through it all." Anne explained and Makayla nodded, pulling her ballet slippers on and walking to the bar. She did the steps and moves that Anne was calling out. They practiced for about an hour before Makayla had to leave.

"Bye, Miss Anne." Makayla said, walking into the dancers den, ballet slippers in hand. Anne waved to her with a smile.

"How was helping the teacher?" Nia asked the young girl as she walked back in. Makayla shrugged.

"It was fine, just small things I had to help with." Makayla said, stuffing her ballet slippers into her bag as all the girls packed up their bags.

"Come on Maddie, Kayla and Kenz. We need to go." Melissa said, walking into the dancers den, she looked a bit upset but Makayla knew she shouldn't ask so they walked out the car and Melissa drove them home.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

It's now two days until competition and this morning the Ziegler came to the studios early as Maddie and Makayla had a private with Abby and Gia.

Maddie was sat at the side of Studio A, watching Makayla practice her solo because Makayla had already watched Maddie. Makayla finished and Abby clapped, just as she did for Maddie.

"Alright, Kayla, Maddie. Come over here, please." Abby said, the twins nodded and walked over to Abby.
"Alright, I want to enter another solo for you both." Abby told them. Maddie and Makayla looked at each other with smiles.

"So we will be doing two solos this weekend?" Maddie asked, with a smile. Abby nodded her head.

"Any solos you want to do?" Abby asked the twins.

"Can I do 'Cry'?" Maddie asked and Abby nodded, then looked to Makayla who was thinking.

"Oh, I could do my 'Rock Anthem'?" Makayla suggested, Abby nodded in approval.

"Okay. Make sure your mom knows to bring all of your costumes." Abby told the twins who both nodded before being dismissed and going up to their mom in the sitting area. They could at least speak freely as the other moms weren't here yet.

"Hey babies." Melissa said as the twins came up the stairs and sat each side of her.

"Hi. Miss Abby's getting us to do two solos." Maddie said to Melissa who nodded.

"So you have to remember our costumes for these solos and our 'cry' and 'rock anthem' solos." Makayla told her, Melissa nodded again, understanding her instructions.

"Okay, yeah that's good." Melissa smile and the twins smile before running back downstairs to tell Abby that their mom knows.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

It's now competition day, all the girls are getting ready for their solos, but for Maddie and Makayla it's their first solos. Makayla gets her hair done by Melissa but Maddie does her makeup.

Makayla runs to get changed, she goes behind the curtain to see her costume.