(Epilogue)

HII!

.....

Their wedding was luxurious.

As Taehyung entered the grand ballroom, arms hooked with his parents his eyes widened in wonder as he walked towards the altar. The entire space was transformed into a breathtaking purple oasis, his favorite color and the exact shade of his striking eyes. The walls, the flowers, the drapes, and even the candles were all bathed in various hues of purple, creating a majestic and intimate ambiance.

Taehyung's gaze wandered, taking in the stunning decor, and his eyes began to well up with tears. Jungkook's eyes were on him and he looked at Jungkook, as he extended his hand, his parents kissed his cheek and gave Taehyung's hand to Jungkook's.

"Jungkook, this-this is incredible. You did this for me?" his voice trembling with emotions.

Jungkook smiled, his eyes shining with love and adoration.

"Of course, my love. I wanted every detail to be perfect, just like you. The purple is a symbol of our love, your beautiful eyes captured my very being and I wanted to surround with it on our special day and after today- every day." Jungkook whispers, resting his head against his.

Taehyung was overcome with emotion. He buried his face in Jungkook's chest, tears of joy streaming down his face.

"Thank you, I love you!"

"I love you more my beautiful love!"

The guests were all struck by the beauty of the purple decor and the love that radiated from the two grooms. It was clear that this was a union born of deep passion, respect, and devotion. And as Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged their vows, surrounded by the majestic purple hues, their love became an inspiration for all who witnessed it. Love more than a mere mate bond.

Their lips meet in a deep, satisfying kiss followed by a holler from everyone around them.

As the night wore on, the reception became a vibrant, joyful party, with music, dancing, and endless toasts to the happy couple. Jungkook and Taehyung twirled across the dance floor, their love shining brighter than any star in the night sky.

The pack chooses Jeons to lead and asks. Mr. Jeon to take up the title of the Pack Leader and Mrs. Jeon as Luna. But there was an issue with the heir and inheritance. Jungkook and Taehyung would be inheriting Daegu after Chanyeol and Baekhyun stepped down as Taehyung was their only heir. Who would take up Seoul after Mr and Mrs Jeon? The suggestion was simple to give it in the hands of Somi and Hoseok but would the pack members accept Hoseok, who's a human?

Mr. Jeon's words made Somi cry the whole day, the next day, Hoseok too, Mrs.Jeon too, and Jungkook too because the words of Mr.Jeon said something as he raised one last toast the last night-

"....My daughter, Jeon Somi, and her husband Jung Hoseok would inherit after us- I know he's a human but don't you think it's even better, Humans would feel safer and amiable with wolf kind when they know our pack leader is a Human, the relation between Wolves and Human would only thrive and will make Seoul a better place to live without any fear! Also, our moon goddess will appreciate this move as we're changing with the changing times! Being a leader doesn't only mean he should be physically powerful like us wolves, if a person has the capability to lead with love and kindness, I believe that person is the true leader, Somi and Hoseok have these qualities and they'd lead successfully!" His speech was long but he convinced the whole pack and showed them the pros of it. Mr.Jeon finally wholeheartedly embraced her and presented her with the best gift an apology. He apologized to her for mistreating her in the past. It was not easy for Somi to forgive him just like that, but it's the same for Jungkook too towards his mother. However, this whole ordeal only brought him closer to her, and he slowly and surely forgot the mistreatments and started accepting his mother's love. Both siblings are slowly trying to accept the newfound love from their parents.