4

-unedited

"Hey watch out!" A voice called out to you as time seemed to go in slow motion.

The ball that seemed to be right in your face was deflected by a foot-

Wait a foot?

"Are you okay? Sorry my friend didn't mean to kick it your way it was towards me." A concerned voice filled your ears from in front of you.

Snapping your head to look at the culprit your eyes met with deep blue eyes filled with worry and concern.

"..It's fine." You muttered, the pastries now long gone as your sole focus was what was for dinner and not whoever this handsome guy way.

Wait handsome?

You flushed a bright red at your misleading thoughts making the male standing in front of you sweatdrop in concern.

"Are you okay?" He questioned once again.

Snapping out your thoughts with your usual bored and tired expression you looked at him with a deadpan. "Yeah I'm fine."

He nodded with furrowed eyebrows before adverting his attention to his friends that were now stood beside him.

"Oh who's this?" A blonde male spoke as he smirked down at your small figure.

"Uhm.. L/n Y/n feel free to call me Y/n." You answered quietly before the blue hair could for you.

This seemed to grab their attention as they didn't expect you to answer. Notherless not show any fear towards them considering their place at the moment.

"You don't know who I am?" The blonde spoke up with slightly wide eyes as his smirk grew making you creeped out.

Backing away with a sweatdrop you shook your head making him cackle to himself before being hit by another guy with dark green hair and teal eyes.

"Shut up you damn bug. Not everybody watches television." He glared at the blonde who only laughed.

The blue hair seemed to notice your discomfort as he smiled reassuringly at you.

"Don't mind them. Thats Shidou Ryusei and Itoshi Rin." He introduced them to you, ignoring their obvious bickering in the background.

".." The two of you stared at them blankly before creating eye contact once again.

"Isagi Yoichi, do you play soccer by any chance?" Isagi introduced himself before questioning you with a slight fire in his eyes.

Your eyes widened just a fraction at his determined expression. Before quickly turning back into a deadpan.

Who the hell gets so worked up over a bal game? You thought as you grimaced at the two males in the back now punching and kicking each other.

"Do you?" Isagi pressured you on face to face with you causing you to blink in surprise at the distance.

Blushing slightly at his unwavering stare you cleared your throat nervously and took a step back.

Taking a deep breath Isagi along with Shidou and Rin all stared at you with a curious expression. The three of them not moving an inch from in front of you and waiting for your answer.

Closing your eyes dramatically you looked down with your hair covering your eyes before looking up slowly.

"No." You answered bluntly before looking at a random bird settling on a tree nearby.

"Eh?" Shidou and Isagi exclaimed in sync with a disappointed face.

Rin only scoffed before flicking both their foreheads easily catching thy me off guard. "Don't force him dumbasses."

"What are you implying huh?" Shidou smirked with a vein popping out his forehead as he cracked his knuckles.

Rin rolled his eyes in return before walking off to where the soccer ball strayed away.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to pressure you or anything about soccer!" Isagis eyes widened as he sweatdropped and waved his hands around trying to not offend you in any way.

Shidou laughed at his obvious overreaction.

"Huh? Oh it's fine I don't really care for sport." You replied with eyes closed and a smile with your tongue peeking out cheekily as you rubbed the back of your neck.

Your answer making Isagi sweatdrop as he stopped his wild antics.

"Did you wanna try play?" Isagi spoke up after a few seconds of silence. The blonde haired boy beside him nodded along seemingly resisting to pounce on you at any moment.

"Didn't you hear what the shrimp said. He doesn't have time for dumb sport like this." Rin spoke up from behind Isagi.

Seemingly scaring the boy with his unannounced presence.

"So gloomy." Shidou grinned before kicking the ball out of Rins hold and running off to the field.

Rin quickly following along with an angry expression. Forgetting about your presence.

Isagi sweatdropped. "Sorry about them they don't usually get along."

You nodded with a deadpan before looking up at the sky. The sun was now setting making the sky various shades of orange and pink.

Time seemed to slow down for the blue haired boy as he took a good look at your side profile.

The sun hitting your face making you look angelic.

He blushed furiously making you turn to look at him with a raised brow.

Isagi bowed apologies before bolting away in the same direction as the other two.

The weird interaction leaving you slightly disappointed he didn't continue the conversation for any longer.