2

unedited'

Huffing in displeasure. Y/n stopped his walking and turned to stare at the car that has stopped and the window down. The drivers face visible as he stares at Y/n in worry.

"Mhm. Im not homeless..." You muttered with a deadpan. The ramen in your hand long gone as you had chucked it in a bin nearby.

The drivers eyes seem to light up along with his eyebrows raising in surprise before he burst into nervous laughter. "Ah my bad, you just looked so miserable." He chuckled.

Slightly irked by his blunt words and that warm smile on his face you sighed before turning away again and making your way to your apartment. Ignoring his car still tailing you.

"Hey sorry I didnt mean to offend you. Did you need a ride?" He smiled sheepishly.

Hmm he may be kidnapping me right now. You thought comically as many chibi versions of the orange haired driver popped into your head.

Nah should be all good. You thought with a blank face as you adjusted your glasses, now seated right beside him.

It was silence apart from the soft radio where music was emitting from. It wasnt an awkward silence to you but to the driver he was sort of sweating bullets at your quiet composure.

"Uh so whats your name?" He spoke up after clearing his throat. Glancing in your direction for a second before setting his eyes back onto the road.

"L/n Y/n. Feel free to call me whatever.. I dont care." You yawned as you felt sleep coming your way. Him noticing and sweatdropping.

"Kunigami Rensuke. What was your address?" Kunigami smiled beofre piping in the quick question. You raised your finger to point to an apartment nearby making him nod.

"Where do you work?" Kunigami couldnt help but let his curiosity get the best of him. Not wanting to offend you in anyway.

"No where." You responded bluntly with a blank face and sleepy eyes making Kunigami deadpan.

"I see. I work-" Kunigami started before being interrupted by the sound of the car door opening and shutting as quick as it came.

His eyes widened as he hit the brakes and looked at your figure in the rare view mirror.

"You drove past my place." You blinked back at him before dashing off to your apartment complex.

Kunigami sweatdropped seeing how you werent injured from easily jumping out a moving vehicle. What a strange one.. I shouldve got his number. He thought with a frown before driving off.

---

As you laid in bed eyes wide open and eye bags visible, you thought back to the events of your day. First you got fired from your job..

Flashback;

"L/n! Im sick of this!" One of the bosses screamed at you. Startling you the slightest as you were dozing off.

Sitting up from your resting position you turned to face him while seated. There in all his glory was one of the freaking ten bosses of this damn company standing with his hands on hips with a furious expression.

Scary~ You thought with a sigh.

"Pack your shit and leave! Now." He hissed out with flames seemingly behind his figure. Your coworkers shrieking and scrambling away from him.

"Okay.." You huffed with a slight frown. You've only been working here for 3 weeks and youre already fired somehow.

"These habits of yours has got to stop! Im done with it." The boss sighed as he rubbed his temple and walked away.

"Ah! Y/n-chan let me help you with that!" Yukio came rushing over to you with a nervous and worried expression.

Yukio was one of your co workers which everybody was fond of since her cheerful and bright personality. Shes probably the only person you talk to other then you mom. Which is sad to say.

She consisted of a short black pencil skirt and a white button up. Her hair was blonde with highlights and very long. She was on the taller side as she was about 5'7. And extremely curvy..

"Thanks." You blushed the slightest at the very close proximity her boobs had with your face. She smiled before hurridly putting your belongings into a box that spawned out of nowhere.

"Im super sad hes firing you! Make sure to contact me sweetie." Yukio pouted as she lost all restraints and pulled you into a tight hug causing you to lack oxygen.

"M' sad too-" You muffled out from behing shoved into her breasts.

----- flashback over

"Eh she was sort of annoying now that I think of it.." You thought aloud as a chibi version os Yukio came into mind as she was jumping around in joy infront of a chibi you.

Deadpanning at your thoughts you excluded the part where you met the two males. Hopefully you dont run into anybody tomorrow.