Chapter 3- FIRST MEETING

Start from the beginning

"Bhairavi....I", he said in his sexy voice. I can't take it anymore. If this continues, I will end up confessing for sure. DO SOMETHING BHAIRAVI. I thought while panicking.

"MADHAV......look at the time. Haha the time, it's getting late", I said while changing the subject.

"But it's only 4 PM", he said while looking at his watch.

"I...I have to unpack, meet my roommates too", I said while looking away.

"Ok fine. But finish the food first then I will take you to your hostel", he said. Anyone could tell how upset he was but still he was thinking about me first. Sorry Madhav but I can't take such a big responsibility of loving and getting loved. I thought as my mind was filled with sadness. We both sat on the bench. Madhav took out the box from the bag and gave it to me. As I was eating I could feel his loving gaze on me. 

"Wanna eat?", I asked him while taking my hands towards his mouth.

"Just little", he said and opened his mouth to eat. He ate and on top of that he even licked my fingers clean.

"Now that's what I call a tasty food", he said while licking his lips. Control Bhairavi control. He is trying to tease you. don't blush! don't blush! Uff! those expressions, don't look at him. I kept thinking the same thing over and over again. I bet he noticed everything and giggled.

"There is grain on the left side of your lip", he said while his hands reached towards my face. He took that grain and ate it. 

"Now I am at my limits for sure", I murmured to myself.

"You said something?", Madhav asked.

"I am finished eating let's go", I said as I cleaned my hands with tissue. He took the trash and throwed in the dustbin. 

I took my bag and we both walked outside of the park. Should I do something. Afterall I made him upset earlier. I thought. He was walking ahead of me. I tried to reach towards his hand and as our hands touched, I pulled it back. Madhav came by my side and grabbed my hand. And we both walked like that without saying anything till we reached towards his bicycle. He sat on his bicycle.

"Sit at the back and hold onto me. I won't let you fall", he said to me. I nodded and sat on the back seat. I held on to the corner of his overshirt. He turned behind a bit and then stretched his hands at the back. He grabbed my hands and put them around on this waist.

"Now hold on tight ok", he said to me. I made my grip tighter and held him firmly. Then he started to paddle. 

Is this how it feels to sit behind your favourite man? I am just so happy. A speed braker came. As the cycle bounced, I held his waist even tighter and let my head rest on his back.

"This is perfect. Hold me like this, there are more bumps like this ahead", he said to me. I wanted to see what kind of face he is making while saying these things to me. Soon we reached near the hostel. And a girl came running towards us. 

"HEY!", she shouted while walking towards us. It was Sana.

"I told you right that we would meet again Bhairavi. First of all, how did your first meeting go?", she said while looking at both of us. I was so confused.

"Stop it, Sana", Madhav said while rolling his eyes. I was so confused that I kept looking at both of them. Do they know each other?

"Oh, looks like you didn't tell anything to Bhairavi at all", she said while looking at me.

"You don't need to", he said in an irritated voice.

"Oh, come on now. You know Bhairavi this guy pleaded m.......", before she could finish anything Madhav interrupted. 

"Bhairavi go to your room and take some rest. And don't listen to her", he said while looking at me.

"Umm....but", I uttered but before I could say anything Sana pulled me.

"I will take care of her. You go", she said to Madhav while gazing him intensely.

"And Bhairavi, let's go", she said as she looked at me with her pretty soft eyes.

"Wait....", Madhav said and pulled me towards him.

"Take care. Message me once you are free. See you", he said to me while smiling.

"Sana, you go inside I am coming", I said while looking towards her with pleading eyes. She went inside. And I turned towards Madhav.

"Madhav thank you for today", I said while holding his hands. I got on my toes and kissed him on his cheek. Then I ran away as fast as I could. I don't know why I did that. I wanted to see his reaction, but I didn't turn around at all. 

"Sana, sorry for making you wait", I said to her, and we both walked towards the elevator.

"Don't worry I will help you with anything you need", she said to me.

"Thank you very much", I said to her.

"Umm......I need to ask you about something", I said while looking towards the ground.

"I know what you want to ask. You are still confused what I and Madhav talked about right?", she said to me.

"You are right. I am so confused, and Madhav won't let you speak at all", I said.

And what Sana said literally melted my heart. I thought if I even deserve this much of affection and love.