Chapter 2- Dream became reality.

Finally, the day I have been longing for is going to come true, I thought to myself as I stand in front of the big entrance of my college which is the dream of many. I still could not believe that I am going to spend the next four years in this college. I have worked hard for this moment. Even though the real hard work starts from now onwards, but I am proud of myself. Then I felt someone lightly pulling my dress.

"Umm...Hello..I..", I heard someone speaking from behind and as I turned back, I saw a very cute little girl. She was looking small from my perspective. She had a brown skin, shoulder length black hair, baggy jeans and short Kurti, a little backpack, a complete package of cuteness. I was lost in admiring her cuteness but then I came back to my senses as she continued.

"I....umm", she was shuttering. So cute I thought. She took a long breath and said in a very loud voice.

"I AM A FRESHER COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME. I DON'T KNOW THE WAY", she yelled. And I bet everyone had heard her. Everyone turned to look who it was. It was a little embarrassing.

"Well, you see, I am a fresher too. I have come one or two times, but I don't remember the ways correctly", I said to her in a tone I would use for little kids.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know", she said.

"No worries. We can ask others and I saw a campus map at the Visitors Centre when I last came here. And hopefully it is nearby", I said. I wanted to tell her how cute she was, but I controlled myself. We both walked towards the Visitors Centre.

While we were walking, we both introduced ourselves. Her name is Radhika, she is a year younger than me, I can tell she is a total introvert and a shy girl. While talking we reached the Visitors Centre.

"Here we are. This is the Visitors Centre of the campus", I said as we entered. And Radhika started exploring the new place.

"Is that the campus map on the board", she said while pointing towards her right.

"Yeah, you got it right", I replied, and we both got near the board.

We both looked at the map and tried to understand and remember it then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulders, and I got startled. I turned around to see who it was. I saw a girl. She was a inch taller than me, fair, with long hair in a ponytail, she was wearing crop top with coat over it and jeans, she had few books in her hand. I like how classy and elegant she looked. 

"I am sorry if I scared you. But are you a fresher?", the girl asked me.

"Yes", I said and nodded.

"Hello, myself Sana and I am a second-year student. You both looked confused so I thought if I could help you both", she said and smiled.

"Hello, I am Bhairavi, and this is Radhika. We were just checking out the map. We are here for the freshmen Orientation", I said. She seemed like a nice person.

"Maybe instead of memorising the map you should click a picture even though you will get a virtual map but till then this would be more convenient and well they also provide you with a physical map at the front desk", she said to us. Well now I'm a little embarrassed because this thought never crossed my mind and I call myself a genius.

"Well that explains why we are the only one near the map board", I said while smiling awkwardly.

"My morning lecture got canceled and I am free right now if you want, I can help you reach the auditorium", she asked us.

"Yes, please help", said Radhika in her Tini tiny voice.

"Well do you have your bicycles?", Sana asked to both of us.