- first time

11:46am | 10/14/20
ravi's pov🫶🏼❤️

she was so perfect, i was in love. definitely. "ravi" she mutters. she just woke up about five minutes ago.

i hum a 'yes' as she smiles looking up at me. "i missed you, i..i wanna move back to fairview" she mumbles

my eyes widen "but— this is such a good college, you tried so hard to get in" i say playing with  her hair. she nods, "yeah, but it hurts to go a few months, only 122 days without you. i don't know how i could go 5 years."

she says while looking up at me, shifting her body to lay in my lap. i continued to play with her hair. "i'll visit." i say "that's so much money your wasting on me" she whines. "it's not wasting, and plus your worth it"

she smirks. i hoped that she didn't feel the small rock that was building up in my pants..

i began to catch her up on my recent life. how the parties had been. "maybe i could try to get you to come here" she jokes, "i'm down" i reply.

she smiles and looks up at me, the eye contact was killing me, literally. "really? then we could dorm" she squeals in excitement.

"do they allow boy-girl dorming?" i ask, she nods her head. "i'd assume, even so: we can just tell them we're dating"

honestly the idea made me feel happy, i'd love to come to college here, that'd be a dream come true for me.

"i could have my favorite professor to get you a recommendation!" she smiles. i continue playing with her hair.

she grabs her laptop putting it into her lap. "just enter your stuff, you can request a transfer! unless you were kidding..." she says handing me her laptop.

i smile, "no way i'd love to" i enter my details in, my username: ravishing24 and the password 'raviandsarge4' i made that password the day after we met, i did kinda have a crush on her. who am i kidding i had a huge crush on her.

she showed me how to request a transfer from the college in fairview to the one here. i added my diploma from high school. my grades so far at my college, which her low a's and high b's. then i wrote a letter about why i believe i should, pip helped me.

finally i hit submit, then the school quickly emailed back, the email said:

Thank you for submitting your request to transfer from ____ college to the university of Columbia. we will get back to you by: 10/15/20. Thank you!

i smile. "we'll see tomorrow, in the meantime. i'm going to tell my parents" i say scratching my head, i totally forgot to ask them.

the singh group chat
4 members: ravi,mom🫶🏼,dad and sal🕊️🤍

ravi: hey, i might not get accepted but...i requested to transfer for Columbia university so i could visit pip. my deposit from this semester will go towards the new one if i get accepted. hope you don't mind😁

mom🫶🏼: wow, that's new. i'm praying you get accepted, tell pip i said hi. good luck ❤️

dad: just like your mom said, tell pip i said hi, also hope you get accepted, and if you don't you can just come back!

i clicked my phone off, "pip, my parents said hi to you" she smiles "i say: hi back!" she laughs at her own joke.

***

"i love you, sarge." she blushes. "i love you ravi." then sits up. "we're you...umm hard?" i flush in embarrassment "how could i not be when i have the most prettiest girl right in front of me"

she blushes before warning she fell asleep, again. obviously she was burnt out from school. i laugh before resting my eyes.