That's My Girl

SLIIIIIGHT SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER..
————————————————
"Baby you ready yet?" Reece called out from his spot on the couch. "Just a sec love!" His long-term girlfriend Marissa responded, running her fingers through her long hair. Giving herself one more look in the mirror she blew herself a kiss and walked out to Reece, who had been preoccupied with his phone waiting for his girlfriend. Marissa cleared her throat to get Reece's attention and he looked up from his phone, sucking in his bottom lip. "Fuck baby." He breathed out loudly, shaking his head.

Marissa was in full glam makeup, wearing a black halterneck bodycon dress that hugged her body in all the right places, showing off her curves. "Do I look okay?" Marissa asked him as she slipped on a pair of her red bottom high heels. Reece didn't respond as he just started to record her. "You guys... Look at my wife, she really just asked me if she looks okay.. Baby give us a spin." Reece chuckled as Marissa got shy, putting her hand over her face. "Oh my god stop it you're so embarrassing."

"Come on you look so good, baby." Reece told her with a smile, putting his phone away after posting the video to his instagram story. Reece absolutely loved to show off his girlfriend any and every chance he got. He was a very proud man when it came to Marissa, even before they became official Reece claimed her as his woman the moment he met her and he let everyone know that.

"Wanna have a quickie before we go love?" Reece mumbled to her, his hands immediately going to his belt buckle as he loosened it. "Baby we're already late.. I'm sorry for taking so long." Marissa said softly, a little chuckle escaping her lips. "Could always make it up to me by sucking on my dick.." Reece wiggled his eyebrows at her, Marissa felt tempted by this but shook her head slowly. "Nah.. I spent too long on my makeup, you'd have it fucked up within seconds. You can wait until we get back home."

Reece smirked and gave her ass a smack when she walked past him to the door. "Alright baby, just remember that when we go out tonight." Reece told her while he fixed his belt. Marissa had a habit of getting very touchy-feely with her man while intoxicated, it truly didn't matter to her if they were in a public place, if Marissa wanted to touch Reece or kiss up on him, she would happily do so and Reece didn't mind it either as they were a freaky couple, but other people had a few things to say about it...
——————————————
"About time you two got here." Jordan called out to Reece over the loud music from the club they were in. "Sorry, mate.. Couldn't decide on what outfit to wear." Reece joked as he had just worn a plain shirt and a dark pair of jeans. "All goods." Jordan said, handing him a drink as they went towards the booth where a few other members of the team and their partners were. "Hey Mari." Kotoni's partner Brittany greeted Marissa with a smile, hugging her for a moment before Marissa sat down.

"Girl how'd he let you leave the house like that?" Brittany asked Marissa, laughing softly. "Oh my gosh, Britt.. The dress isn't even that good." Marissa said shyly, Reece had taken the spot next to her as he spoke to Jordan and Kotoni. "Fuck the dress, talking about you sis, always looking like a model.." Brittany said as she handed Marissa a shot, the girl took it instantly and breathed out heavily, the tequila shot had burnt her throat but it was a good feeling. After she finished the shot she had taken a drink from Reece and sipped on it.

"We gotta catch up sometime and just have a girls day." Marissa said to Brittany, smiling widely. "Yes absolutely!" Brittany gave a nod and pulled out her phone as the two girls took photos together, some photos were serious and some of them were silly. "God I feel it already." Marissa shook her head as she finished the drink, slowly grabbing another one from Jordan as she noticed he stopped drinking, something she did often as she never liked wasting alcohol. "Such a lightweight." Brittany let out a laugh and Marissa blushed, sipping on the drink. "Naaw shut up, I'm not.." She laughed and moved her head to the beat of the music.