Prolouge: A New Day With A New...

...

...

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Bee-*

They checked the time it is currently 6:58 AM. They stopped the alarm then went back to sleep.

*Beep* *Beep* *Bee-*

They stopped the alarm once again as they groan in annoyance.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *B-*

"Alright! Alright! I'm up! Jeez-" They sit up on their bed and rubbed their eyes. "Why is it a good idea to set up three alarm clocks?" They said in frustration. They got up and stretches their body to start their morning routine.

(A few moments later that is boring as f-)

"Bye! See you later! And I put it on the table!" We are now followed by the person walking down the street. Now that they're still walking let me introduce them to you all and yes. Breaking the fourth wall is really cool and I get to talk to you guys. Her name is Angela and She works at the 99th precinct for a long while. She's nice and kind to everyone around here. She greets the neighbors good morning like we're seeing a Disney film I mean, Can't argue with that and Of course. She likes to fool around with people. I mean literally anyone she could think of.

(It is the first Flashback with Angela and One of her friends)

"Hey, Can you come with me for a sec? I have to show you something" Her friends stood up and follows her but before they could even walk towards her. They slipped and fell by the banana peel. "HAHA! Have you eaten banana split?? Cause that's a slippery move you did there" Angelica cracked and laughed out loudly.

(Back to present)

I have to admit, That was a bad joke but she tried her best to make that joke. Who thinks of that stuff? Oh right, I'm writing it and no- It's not cringe. Sorry Anyway, Angela's goal was to make friends and or mutual in the precinct. She wants to be the most friendly and kind detective in the precinct so that she can impress herself. Well not really but that's part of her job and I'm not talking about the detective work. I mean about her whole personality. She loves talking to people and tell stories to them.

(We are now guided at the precinct. It is now 8:34 AM.)

Angela goes to her desk and sits down on the brand new chair she bought and watches tiktok. "Another new day, Another new cases to solve". A woman with dark brown hair walks to Angela's desk. "You came here early today, How surprising" She said in a mocking tone. "Haha, Very Funny- Usually I would arrive on time but I guess my mom decided to set up three alarms. I mean, Why would she do that???" Angela explained. She chuckles and said to Angela "It's a good thing I don't have to deal with that. That must've been a pain in the ass". "Oh shut up. Besides, Now that I'm here with my brand new chair I can finally relax peacefully" Angela responded as she is relaxed with her new chair. The girl that Angela is talking to right now is her best friend Marceline. She may look like a scary person because she is but whenever she's around with her best friend, She acts like a cat.

(We are now followed by a Flashback of Marcy)

She is writing something on paper. She's furious because her pen won't work and she slams the pen. "WORK DAMMIT!" She throws the pen across the room. She frowns and puts her head down as her co-workers watch her in terror including Angela with her popcorn.

(Back to present)

"Where did you even bought that? How did it get here?" Marcy asked with deep confusion. "Amazon and two men carried it for me and let me tell you, they are incredibly strong" Angela smirked at her. Marcy rolled her eyes and smiles at her "Yea, Whatever. I have bad news though" Angela's face changes into a worried expression. "Oh no, Is it about my toaster that broke last week? Did you tell the captain???" Marcy raised an eyebrow at her. "Wait, I thought that was yesterday". "No it's not. Anyway- Tell me the news right. now." Angela stared at her murderously. Marcy sighs and tells the news to her. "Markiplier died at 50" Angela gasp "What!? Are you serious!?" Angela was stunned and couldn't believe what she heard. Her favorite youtuber died! What she doesn't know that Marceline is just pranking her for the test of her own medicine. "Yep. Sorry bud" Angela feels devastated about the news. "KARL! IS THIS TRUE???" A man with brown swoop hair looks at Angela and said. "Sorry to tell you but, It's true". "WHAT?!" Angela shouted. That man is named Karl Johnson. Like the game from GTA! Got a problem? He is like the news we see on TV. He updates almost everything and everyone's life.

(Flashback time of Karl telling the news)

"Hey, Did you know that Polly has a new car?" Karl said to the crew "Again??? Doesn't she have like, 9 cars?" A man asked him. "Yea. Apparently she broke her new car because she doesn't know how to drive" Karl elaborate the whole thing "Damn, I thought I was a bad driver" Everyone looked at her "What? Just because I'm short doesn't mean I can't drive"

(The flashback ended)

"Hey, Have you seen my cup?" Another man appeared looking at Karl "Wait, I thought you brought it with you?" Karl replied to the Indian man who is called Krish. I love this guy so much and I don't know why but he's just silly and squishy. He's not that smart and not that good at cases but let me tell you, He's like the therapist to the group. Now, who else that I haven't introduce yet... Oh yeah! Polly! Polly is a sweetheart like Krish the difference between these two? Well, Except that she's rich but she is blind as a bat. She needs to wear glasses every single day. She wore them ever since kindergarten. Can you believe it?? "I thought I did but I can't find it" Angela sighs and stood up "Hey" She walks towards to Krish and pulls out a white cup "Here, Thought you might need it." Krish smiles and takes the cup "Thank you Angie, That is very kind of you" Krish nod at Angela "Its no problem, Anything for a friend" Angela winked and is proud of what she's done.

(FLASHBACK AGAIINNN)

"Don't mind if I take you to work with me today" Angela sneakily stole a cup and put it on her bag. "BYE!! SEE YOU LATER" Angela walked out of the house.

(End of flashback again)

"Heeeyy, Cool Chair you have" Karl complimented her. "Thankss, It's brand new. I thought about buying it for a long time now" Angela said proudly. "That's cool, Mind if I sit on it?" Marcy asked while Angela rolled her eyes. "No- I can't just let anyone sit on my desk unless your butts were clean" Angela joked. "Angie, my butt is clean and I won't do anything to this precious chair" Marcy pointed out and Angela just smiles sarcastically. "Let's just go and solve this case please?" Angela requested and everyone nodded and they went out of the precinct.

(It is now 9:10 AM and We are now guided with the team inside the briefing room)

"DA, Update on the burglary on the bank?" The Captain who is Terry! He worked here before as a sergeant and he's been doing a pretty good job. Angela stood up and walks in front of the briefing room. "Ok, We have captured the criminal 15 minutes ago named Wilfred Quills. Pretty name by the way. He stole loads of cash on the way. Luckily for us, Marcy caught them easily but the problem is. He murdered an old man at the back of the bank and we can't find the murder weapon." Angela elaborates and Krish raised an eyebrow. "Wait, That's weird." "Thank you, Angela for the explanation. Before we dismiss I have an announcement-" Before terry could start the announcement, Angela walks out the room and waves at them. "Sorry captain. I'm going to do my work report right now, Toodles!" Terry sighed in disappointment. "Same Angela.. Anyway, We have a new detective that'll be joining us today. I don't want any immature behavior especially Angela. I love her like a daughter but she needs to get her act together." Terry explains. "Copy that" Marcy replied with her normal tone. "Ok everyone, Dismiss" Everyone left the briefing room.

Autor's note:

I hope you guys liked the first chapter :)
I wonder who is the new detective, it's too bad that Angela doesn't know. Will she'll realize that there's a new detective that will steal her spotlight? Let's see :)