🧡👻🎃halloween night frights🎃👻 🧡

Nick and Charlie had been looking forward to Halloween for weeks. They'd planned a cosy night in, complete with popcorn, sweets, and a scary movie marathon. As the sun dipped below the horizon, they dimmed the lights and settled onto the couch, ready for a night of spooky entertainment.

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Nick muttered, his eyes fixed on the TV screen as Charlie fumbled with the remote.

"Come on, Nick, it'll be fun," Charlie replied, a mischievous grin playing on his lips. "Besides, it's not that scary."

Nick shot him a sceptical glance. "Easy for you to say. You know I hate horror movies."

Charlie chuckled. "I promise I'll be right here with you the whole time. You won't be scared with me around."

Reluctantly, Nick nodded, his heart already pounding in anticipation. As the movie started, he tried to focus on the plot, but every creak and shadow made him jump.

"It's just a movie, Nick," Charlie whispered, gently squeezing his hand. "Nothing to be afraid of."

But as the tension mounted and the music swelled, Nick couldn't help but feel his anxiety rising. When a particularly terrifying scene played out on the screen, he let out a yelp and buried his face in Charlie's shoulder.

"It's okay, baby," Charlie murmured, wrapping his arms around Nick protectively. "You don't have to watch if you don't want to."

With a shaky breath, Nick nodded, his heart still racing. Charlie reached for the remote and quickly turned off the TV, bathing the room in blessed silence.

"I'm sorry, Nick," Charlie said softly, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I didn't mean to scare you like that."

Nick looked up at him, his eyes wide with relief. "It's not your fault. I just... I really don't like horror movies."

Charlie smiled tenderly, brushing a strand of hair away from Nick's face. "I know, and I shouldn't have pushed you into it. From now on, we'll stick to comedies or rom-coms, okay?"

Nick nodded gratefully, feeling a surge of love for the man in front of him. "Okay. Thank you, Charlie. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Charlie's smile widened, and he leaned in to kiss Nick softly. "You'll never have to find out. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Wrapped in each other's arms, Nick and Charlie settled back onto the couch, content in the knowledge that as long as they were together, they could face anything that came their way.

A/N
I CANT BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE HEARTSTOPPER CAME OUT OMGGGGGG