"Well, all seems good. Your vitals are steady and your temperature is normal," Nurse WHO nodded, looking pleased, as she jotted down the details onto her chart. No doubt that these would go into my medical folder. Every student had one. They were usually released to parents at the end of the academic school year so that parents–and if you were royalty, the royal doctor–would know their child's medical needs, if there were any. Once, I stayed over at Ame's palace and I happened to spot his medical folder. Or more accurately, folders. That boy has gotten himself into the infirmary so many times I'm amazed that Nurse WHO hasn't already thought of designating a whole space just for him.

I wonder if Russia's medical notes are as extensive as Ame's. That wouldn't be surprising since both of them often came into the infirmary because of their fights. I remembered one time when Ame, we must have been in Year 2 or 3, had his shoulder dislocated due to Russia using too much force on him. I remembered their parents having to come over and how the whole school was scared of Tsar USSR so much that they refused to wander the halls alone. Even his own children refused to walk alone–especially Ukraine. She never really liked her father or brother.

"Great. Can I go back to classes then?" I asked Nurse WHO, barely hiding the excitement in my voice. She nodded but reminded me to take it easy. "You can still engage in training but just be careful," she warned. I nodded, relieved that I wouldn't have to stop training again. Nurse WHO gave me some papers for me to sign before she gave me the greenlight to leave the infirmary. I thanked her before skipping off.

I was already late for my first class so I decided to only go for my subsequent one. Plus, it'd give me time to wash up and prepare. I hurried back to my dorm room and took a quick shower before changing into my school uniform. I double-checked my timetable as I packed my bag. When I was done, I was left with about 10 minutes before my next class started. I guess I'll just walk slowly to the classroom then.

*

When I entered the classroom, my classmates cheered. Well, almost all of them. Russia, Finland and Germany didn't. Finland did acknowledge me with a slight nod. Germany was sleeping–at least I think he was–I couldn't really see him. Russia...well he was being his usual anti-social, scowling self. "How did the treatment go?" everyone crowded around me, asking me questions. My heart beated a bit faster as sweat dripped down my neck. "Er..." I didn't know what to say. Through the crack, I saw Germany looking up, yawning before stopping mid-way as he stared at the crowd. I stared at him in desperation and he froze.

"Everyone, please sit back down now. Prof. ASEAN is here," Finland stood up, towering over everyone as the room seemed to darken. Everyone fell silent as they quietly retreated back to their seats. I gave Finland a look of thanks but he had already turned away. Prof. ASEAN coughed before asking, "Is everyone ready now?"

"Yes Professor ASEAN."

"Good. Open your books to page 246, we'll be going through complex numbers. I started on this last lesson so if you have notes on that, take them out," he instructed us. I sighed in relief as I took out the stuff I needed, at least some people were acting normal. After making sure all of us had our books and notes, Prof. ASEAN started the lesson. Not surprisingly, a lot of my classmates were nodding off to sleep–not that I could blame them. Math lessons could be a complete bore (and torture).

"Russia! Stop sleeping in my class! Come to the front. I want you to solve this question–maybe it'll wake you up. Come on, get up," Russia grumbled as he stalked to the front. He stared at the question on the board. After a few seconds, he quickly wrote down the answer. Prof. ASEAN looked at Russia's answer before nodding. "Good job. Now please explain how you got the answer," he instructed.

Russia sighed dramatically before going into a monotonous explanation of how blah blah blah. I turned around slightly, pretending to stretch. Really, I just wanted to see how my other classmates were faring. Unsurprisingly, most were already in Lala-land. Only a few were actively taking down notes. Much to my amazement, Germany wasn't one of them. He was dozing off, struggling to keep his eyes open.