not what you wanted, sophie?

Meanwhile The Pendragon's are bonding more so, Ophie and Ozzy, as they're twins, they're trying to get their bond back, again.

"Ozzy!' Tedros said
"Oskar!" Oskar said, immediately after.
Ophelia chuckled as she hadn't meant to, but seeing her brothers talking even if they're just doing that made her happy, they're getting along, mostly.

As it happened classes were going well on both ends, Sophie had completely warped and wrapped up into evil, down the path of following rafal, so the never and ever balls...

[ Skip to Never and Ever Balls ]

They're having fun and then they all fighting, it wasn't going too well, Of course, for either side.
Sophie had been up with Rafal, Agatha and Tedros had made a plan to save her, of course and everyone else, to put an end to this.

Rosie had saved her sister, Ari even when she shouldn't,  when it's not how the story goes.
Jasper was impressed by her doing so, even if he didn't say so.
Meanwhile JJ was trying to save Scar, because she was surrounded, so he, Jasper went over to help, since that's his best friend after all.

Danny began looking around and he saw Sera, Alex and Remi backed into a corner, Sera couldn't even use her magic, none of them could, he went over and knocked his fellow princes out of the way.
"You three good?"
They were stunned, especially Sera...

Back with Sophie and Rafal, the castle  began collapsing, she didn't want this... yet she got Stabbed soon after, Agatha slayed rafal with Excalibur, that of course tedros had...

Now it was everything restored after a kiss, of true love, a friendship, a sister-ship,  everything would change when the girls left.