Sure thing kid

2 month later

I leaned against the counter,complaining about school to Fez

I leaned against the counter,complaining about school to Fez. While doing so I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Ash look at me. I think this is the first time I've ever seen him despite me coming here almost everyday. I come here to talk to Fez cause Kara got grounded for skipping school,she's been grounded for like two weeks!

But anyways, I accidentally made eye contact with Ash but quickly look away.

"Yeah she sounds like a dick." Fez said.

"She is?! You're telling me that a girl who's showing like a centimeter of her shoulder gets OSS but a girl who has her tits out doesn't??" I said.

"Damn. Yo, it was fun talking to you and all but I think you should get going." Fez said.

"Oh, alright. Well bye!" I waved and started walking away.

"Bye kid!" He waved back.

I walked into my house and saw the living room table full of all my shit

I walked into my house and saw the living room table full of all my shit. My teddy bear, drugs, vapes, dab pens. All in-front of my mom on the living room table.

"I found out where my drugs went." My mom gave me a death glare.

My eyes widened as I quickly turned around,trying to avoid my mom.

"Uhm, no?!" She said loudly and got up to turn me around. Her hand gripped my shoulder.
"You will pay me back every cent of what you took,or you will have no home." She threatened.

"Okay..." I said. She let go of my shoulder and shoved me towards my room. There,I had a breakdown. I threw shit at my wall,screamed,cried,fucked up my room,my mirror broke. That's what made my mom come in.

"What did you break?" She asked as she came in my room,cigarette in her mouth.
"Oh okay... that mirror was expensive. So you better pay me back for that too." She said.

I screamed as I fell into my bed again.

"Okay,well since you wanna talk back,"

I heard her step over some stuff on my floor and instantly knew what she was gonna do with her cigarette,so I got up and grabbed one of the broken mirror pieces. Then I pointed it at her.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yelled.

"Y/n put it down,we all know you're not gonna hurt anyone?" She said.

"NO,ILL PUT IT DOWN ONCE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said.

"Leave you alone? WELL THEN GET OUT! IF YOURE NOT HERE RHEN I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE YOU ALONE!" She yelled.

"FINE,IM TAKING MY SHIT!" I cried. I stuffed the glass piece into my pocket as I grabbed a backpack.

"Only whatever you paid for,I'm gonna sell all the other shit." My mom said.

I ignored her and continued packing. I packed my plushie,some clothes,and (while my mom wasn't looking) my phone and phone charger. Then I got up and ran past her,running to the door and leaving.

"Hey Kara... I know this is like really short notice but can I live with you? My mom kicked me out and I don't have anywhere else to go..." I asked Kara through a call.

"Uhm... my mom doesn't really like you..." she said.

"Come on please Kara! I have nowhere else to go!" I begged.

"Maybe ask Fez if he knows anyone?" She suggested.

"I- but me and Fez barely know each other! I met him like two months ago!" I said.

"It wouldn't hurt to ask y/n." Kara said.

".....okay..." I said. I heard the call end before I sighed and started towards the gas station

As I approached it I saw Fez talking to some dude,who kinda looked like a pedo- oh,it's Nate's dad

As I approached it I saw Fez talking to some dude,who kinda looked like a pedo- oh,it's Nate's dad. Same thing?

I waited till the man left and then I went inside.

"Yo, you good? You look like you've been crying?" Fez asked. There was this other girl who was there and she just came up and hugged me.

"Fez I'm so sorry! But my mom just kicked me out and I- I was wondering if you know anywhere I could stay,cause Kara's mom doesn't like me." I asked.

"Shit... yeah give me a minute." Fez said. He leaned off the counter and went into the freezer to talk to Ash.

While he was in there the girl who was hugging me turned me around,she was so pretty. She wiped my tears with her thumbs and pulled me into a tighter hug. "I'm so sorry..." she mumbled into the hug.

Fez came out.

"You can stay w me and Ash." Fez said.

"What?" I said as I let go from the hug and turned towards Fez.

"Yeah. Ash said he don't mind so.." Fez said.

"Really?! Thank you so much Fez! Like actually!" I said and hugged him.

"Sure thing kid."

Please vote on this chapter :)