part 2

after about an hour in the restaurant he finally pays the bill and you guys make your way out to his orange Ferrari. just as you were about to open your car door, he pushes you up against his orange Ferrari and starts aggressively making out with you, and grinding on you with his hard chode. you're very uncomfortable and ask him to stop. he doesn't for a second, and you push him off. "what babe?" he asks innocently. "please just take me home, steve, i don't want the desert." "why? are you okay? i'm so sorry i didn't know that's not what you wanted!" without saying anything you open the door to his orange ferrari and slam it shut, to show that you're angry enough to damage his car that probably costed thousands. he doesn't speak and begins driving you back home.

the car ride in his orange ferari is quiet and awkward, you want so badly to yell at him for what he did but you know that would make things worse. he finally pulls up to your house in his orange ferrari and just as your about to get out he locks the doors in his orange ferrari.

"what?" you say. "just let me go home steve, i'm sorry."

"i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry, Y/N," he says. "i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable like i did, it's just that i usually have sex with girls when it's been this long in our relationship. we can wait as long as you want to. because, i really really like you Y/N... maybe even love you..."

"awh stevie boo... i love you too," you feel your cheeks burn up as you reach in to kiss him.