ONE: PILOT

TW: Mentions of suicide attempts

Beatrice Hudson sat on the bleachers, watching the football team practice. Most of her afternoons were this way, considering her brother was the school's quarterback. She was nothing to the school, and the only reason she hadn't been slushied yet was because of her brother. Beatrice had what she and Finn knew as the "Quarterback's Cool Sister Pass" so nobody'd harm her.

"Bea!" A teen called out. Beatrice turned and saw Lilac Beckett, a Cheerio, running up to her. Beatrice smiled softly before standing up.

  "What is it, Lila?" The brunette asked. "Unless you've come to start to ridicule me." She looked down quickly.

   Lilac smiled a bit. "No, silly. I was just trying to say hi. So...hi!"

Beatrice smiled and looked back at Lilac. "Well hi."

Lilac turned around quickly as she heard someone calling for her. "That'd be Santana. So I have to go. I'll see you later, Bea." The two girls exchanged a hug and Lilac made her way to Santana.

**********

   Beatrice was at her locker when she heard a group of people talking nearby. The younger Hudson turned around and looked over at them. She sighed, knowing that Finn told her to make friends so she wouldn't be alone. So, reluctantly, Beatrice walked over to them.

   "What is this exactly?" The freshman asked. A few of the teens faced her.

   "Haven't you heard? The school's Glee Club is back." The boy in the wheelchair, Artie Abrams, smiled.

   "More like the total losers club." A blonde Cheerio snickered. Artie frowned.

"You're Beatrice Hudson, right? Finn Hudson's sister?" The Jewish girl, Rachel Berry, said. "I'm Rachel Berry."

"And I can tell you're going to get on my nerves." A black haired teen, Lucan Caldwell, smirked.

"You're just saying that because you most likely have no friends." Rachel snarked. "Don't talk to people like him, Beatrice."

"Sorry but I've known you for five minutes and I agree with Lucan. Most annoying people don't realize they're annoying." Beatrice retaliated. "Anyways," she faced Artie. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to join."

***********

  Beatrice stood anxiously on the right wing of the stage, biting her hair. She knew it was stupid for her to join a club with losers but Finn did want her to have friends, even if it costed her the "Quarterback's Cool Sister Pass" when it came to how she'd get treated.

   "Beatrice...Hudson?" Mr. Schuester called. Beatrice went out and stood in front of the teacher.

"Hi, um, I'm Beatrice and I'll be singing The Tortured Poets Department by Taylor Swift." The girl stated.

Mr. Schuester nodded. "Whenever you're ready, Beatrice."

After the younger girl finished singing, Mr. Schuester clapped for her. "Thank you, Beatrice."

The young girl nodded, stepping back behind the curtain. She immediately was hugged by Sasha Torres.

"Sorry, Rachel told me to hug everyone after their auditions." The blonde said softly.

***********

After a messy first rehearsal, Beatrice slumped onto a chair, wincing as Artie crashed into the wall. She looked over to where Rachel was freaking out. "We suck, Mr. Schuester. Do you know how ridiculous it is to give the lead of Sit Down You're Rockin' The Boat to a person in a wheelchair?" Rachel ranted.