Viola viola viola

——————————————Once

——————————————
Once....
Or more....
Many times....

I wonder why does I have to be born like this, soft hearted to things that are sharper then a knife and every times I got hurt. But it didn't stopped me from getting closer, dangerously I tend to embrace it with whole soul. Does it make sense, if a bird submerged itself into the thick and dense sea, knowing it will not be able to escape?.

Viola...
Viola...
Viola.......

"Look at me, or at least what is left of me, before I hate it all".

Does it has to be me who keeps on wonder wether someone will love me like a woman love and act like her husband is going to war, and deep down she knows he will not be back, she knows it deep down. Could someone love me that way, I do not know. For it is probably too much for a men like me to to want something so beautiful and yet so tragic.

"What is your name, angel?" I asked her

When I saw her, I wanted her to be the one who save me from this misery, could she? Will she? Does she want to? I took her hand softy against mine and wait for her answer. "My name is y/n". Beautiful.....

I thought "beautiful, everything about her is beautiful and even her name match her perfectly". I thought to myself, I never thought I would ever be blessed by the universe to make meet such a woman. I lock my hand with her and let my hear dance in joy, her face seems confused, but my face smile brighter then the sun.

"Sir, are alright? You are bleeding!" She said concerned about me. "Oh dear, she is concerned for me, I might melt from the warmth on my face".  "I am alright, my lady".
She then saw people on top of their horses rushing towards their way, I know those are the people my father has sent to bring me back home.

She stood up and tried to leave, but i quickly grabbed her wrist and said, "please, stay with me for a little more". But she ran away anyway, I tried to catch up to her but my injury didn't let me move much.  So I fell back down to the ground....

But deep down in my heart I knew this will not be our last encounter. I just wished it didn't ended so abruptly. My men take me up and took care of my injuries. "Y/n..... I will meet you again".....

Then she vanished into the woods.

———————————————