Shut up, Come Here

Start from the beginning

"Shit." Ida said. Nadia cut her off with kiss. I went even faster and I started rubbing her clit. "Ooh Daddy." I pulled out and pushed into Nadia.

"Ahh fuck." Nadia said. I pulled out and pushed into Ida again. I started fucking the shit out of her.

"Oh shit, Daddy." I stuck two fingers into Nadia as I was destroying Ida.

"Ah fuck." Nadia said as she came. I leaned down and ate that shit up. "Bae!" Nadia came again. I slurped it up. Nadia rolled off Ida.

"Oh word you tappin out?" I asked as I kept my speed with Ida.

"I just need a lil minute." Nadia said. I nodded kept going on Ida. I was about to come and Nadia got up and started kissin on my neck.

"Fuck." I groaned out as Ida came and I nutted into the condom. I slowed down and pulled out. I laid down on the bed in between them. "Fuck." I said trying to catch my breath. I took the condom off.

"What you doing?" Nadia asked as she straddled me. I got hard again.

"Oh yeah. Come here girl."

~

The three of us laid back on the bed breathing hard as shit. My phone went off. I got off the bed and walked to my pants. I took my phone out.

"Eli said the house is doing appearances tonight and we leaving at 11." I said.

"What time is it?" Nadia asked.

"9:30." I said.

"Oh we got time." Ida said. The three of us took a shower then we got out. I let the girls do they make up and I went to get dressed. I got an outfit out.

I was putting my necklace on when arms wrapped around my waist

"You look sexy as shit bae." Nadia said. I turned around in her arms.

"You think so?" I asked. Nadia nodded. I leaned down and kissed her. Nadia wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I leaned down further and picked her up and had her against the wall. She was lookin too good in this robe.

"Mmmm Wooda." My eyes snapped to her. I put her down. "Bae wait it was an accident." I scoffed and shook my head.

"You are burnt out." I said then I walked into the bathroom where Ida was. She was on the phone.

"Now Jano." What the fuck?

"You two must be fucking joking right now?" I asked. Ida's eyes widened and she hung up her phone. "Nah Nadia over here moaning Wooda and you over here talking to Jano. Yall can miss me with the bullshit." I walked out and grabbed my bag. I took my phone off the charger. Nadia was blocking the door. "Move bro."

"Who the fuck is bro?" Nadia asked.

"Nadia Jocelyn." I moved her out the way and I walked out. I went to Eli's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it. I walked in and he closed the door behind me.

"Butterfly?" I just started crying. Eli pulled me in for a hug. "What's wrong?"

"Nadia and Ida." I said. "I was kissing Nadia and she moaned Woods's name so I went to tell Ida and she was on the phone with Jano." Eli rubbed my back.

"The fuck?" I nodded. "What do you want to do?" I pulled away.

"Fuck them. I'm single tonight. Can I stay in here?" Eli nodded. I went to his bath and wiped my face. I got presentable and we went downstairs to wait for everyone else. Nadia and Ida came down and I ignored them. I made myself a drink.

"Bae it was an accident." Nadia said. I laughed and took a sip of my drink.

"So what I'm about to do tonight is an accident." I walked away from them.

"Bopbop?" Nia called me. I turned to her. "What's wrong?" She was with Benet and Cam. I nodded to them to follow me out back. We all walked outside and Cam closed the door. "What happened?"

"Nadia moaned Wooda's name and Ida was on the phone with Jano." Cam's eyes widened.

"Oh nahh they burnt out." Cam said.

"You think it's a payback prank from earlier?" Nia asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. They know I don't play the ex game. On brah this is getting me tight." I said. "Eli said I could stay in his room and he gave me permission to get drunk."

"Forget about them tonight and hang out with us." Benet said.

"Bopbops only." Nia said hugging me.

"And baby B." I said.

"Oh yeah." Benet said.

"Brooklyn can be a bopbop for the night." Cam said. We all went back inside. Benet, Nia and I went over to Brooklyn.

"Baby B." I whined as I hugged her.

"Awe what's wrong, KK?" I leaned up and whispered in her ear what happened. "That's fucked up."

"Right." Benet said. "So it's a Bopbop night plus you." Brooklyn smiled.

"Can you get drunk tonight?" Brooklyn asked me and I nodded in her neck. "Bet I got you." I felt someone tap me. "It's Ida." I put up my middle finger. "Yeah KK don't wanna talk. Maybe Jano does." My eyes widened. I started laughing then Nia, Benet and Brooklyn did.

"Bae come talk to us." Ida said.

"No." I said in Brooklyn's neck.

"Bopbop said no." Nia said. "Ida, Nadia let me talk to you over here." I guess Nia took them away. Eli came over and handed me a drink. I gave him a thank you smile.

"The bus is here." Terry said. I downed my drink and followed Benet and Brooklyn outside.

authors note a lot of drama about to cometell me what you want to seeand who should be KP's excomment it down below peace fam ✌️

authors note
a lot of drama about to come
tell me what you want to see
and who should be KP's ex
comment it down below
peace fam ✌️