❀𓆉ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ᴛʜɪs ɢᴜʏ𓆉❀

WILLOW'S POV

*

i sighed watching jj crack open a can of beer knowing his girlfriend would be disappointed. i cocked my eyebrow at him looking at his horrible poster "So when is your brother getting back?"

"how should i know?" "if he keeps pulling shit like this he's gonna end up like our dad" i scoffed as he passed me a cup of watery kool-aid

"nahh he's just a idiot in love, cut him some slack" i am cutting him some slack. he's not the only one that's dad just randomly went missing. even though John b has always been dad's favorite we still had a strong bond going on.

"John b gettin' the gold" jj giggled like a little girl "but the gold is a rich preppy girl, Sarah Cameron" i fluttered my eyelashes and pouted my lips near the end of the sentence.

it then went silent. the only sound is the salty wind blowing through strands of my hair and the non-stop chat of tourest from all over. there is a distant sound of drilling and banging due to the construction happening down the street. a hurricane had blown down half of a tourest boat dock near the rich part of town.

"anyways, ima joint. let me know if you hear from the dog" jj jumped up, his keys jingling around. "alright, tell me if you see Kiara" i yelled as he walked away. he turns around giving me a thumbs up and a grin.

*

"that boy is gonna catch a std if he keeps messing with girls like that" caylee said stuffing her face with steamy chicken tenders. "hot, hot, hot, hot!!!" she said fanning her mouth. i can't help but laugh at her stupidity. "i done told you they were hot." i rolled my eyes. "i thought y'all were dating?" i genuinely asked because i always see jj and her kissing and rubbing up on each other. "situationship at its finest girl" she mumbled looking down as she played with her half eaten chicken tender.

"smack some sense into him. your the only person he listens to you know." i said with a face full of fries.

"how about you? are you seeing anybody?" she asked raising a eyebrow at me and poking her lips out. i rolled my eyes at her being so sassy

"not to be nosey it's just what else are girls suppose to chat about while eating mc donald's kids meals?" she smiled and leaned closer for my response.

"well, there is this gu-" "WHO? WHATS HE LOOK LIKE? IS HE RICH? IS HE HOT? DOES HE HAVE A BROTHER? COUSIN? SINGLE UNCLE? ANYTHING!!?!?!" she interrupted causing my eyes to go wide. "i don't even know his name.." i technically whispered.

i mean it's embarrassing, he knows my name but i don't know his.

"girl, that's no problem. facebook is a thing you know." she stated swiping up on her phone probably opening facebook. "im gonna show you some pictures of people and i want you to tell me which one he looks like." she said, concentratedly typing on her phone and swiping up on it.

"aha." she said eventually turning her phone to show me. i grabbed it gently trying not to lose her place. "hmmm" i hummed looking at multiple peoples faces, some familiar some not.

i sighed squinting at her phone as she crossed her arms impatiently. i scanned over it finally finding that unforgettable face. she sat up quickly as my face lit up. "you found him?" she said eagerly sitting at the end of her chair.

"dang, you're more excited then i am." i smiled sarcastically.

"Willow. you're kidding me right?"

her smile quickly faded and her once sparkly eyes went dim. "you cannot, I REPEAT CANNOT like this guy!" she warned me causing some strangers to look in our direction. my reaction said enough for the sudden outburst she just pulled on me. "why? huh? who is he? i'm confused." i said finally untensing.

"that is rafe cameron, and he is so not period slay." she said looking at me raising her eyebrows to show she meant serious business. "Sorry for asking but.. who is rat cammon?" i picked up a chicken nugget and DOUBLE dipped it in ranch.

"that's literally ward cameron's son, you know... my sugar daddy?"

so that's why they call him 'my sugar daddy'

she said pointing at me with her basic white french tips and a glare in her eyes basically saying 'your in deep trouble now girly'

"for one he is not your sugar daddy just because he is rich. second of all why does that matter anyway?" i questioned. she just sighed at me, shook her head, and chewed on her now-not-so-hot tenders.

"he has never had a girlfriend for one. Big red flag"she said.

"that's a green flag.. but whatever continue." i said waving a fry around, giving her a concerning look. "he's apparently a raging alc, despite his hella good jaw line." she turned her head giving a considering look.

she jumped up in her seat to lean over the table. motioning me to do the same. i scoffed while rolling my eyes at her silly behavior.

i got up doing the same as her, almost spilling my dr pepper everywhere. "i also apparently heard that he like.... killed his mom." she whispered the last part, cuffing her hand around her mouth, while scanning the room. she clicked her tongue on her mouth shaking her head in disapproval. "he's probably misunderstood." i said with a concerning look on my face.

"girl he literally killed his mom." she said repeating the same look i have but harsh. "no.. like.. it's probably just a rumor. i mean no one has really asked him or have reliable proof right?" i asked taking a sip of my dr pepper then letting out a little burp. "i mean, yeah, but, still, people say it's true." she shrugged also taking a sip of her dr pepper.

"he does have a nice jawline though.." i stated.

Authors note:
Sorry i could not take this chapter serious but i had lots of fun making this 😁 i hope you have just as much fun reading it!!! 💕